Chapter 01 Awakening from a Dream

Rolling on the bed, Luo Xiaobai rubbed his eyes and found that the sun was particularly dazzling today.

As his vision returned, Luo Xiaobai saw the surrounding scenes.

I couldn't help but rubbed my eyes again, but nothing in front of me had changed.

Wooden bed, big ass computer monitor, aluminum alloy windows, partitions, shanty town renovation!

What's going on with your sister? !

How come he returned to modern times, and after relocating?

An incredible thought rose in his heart. Luo Xiaobai raised his chubby hand and looked at his body full of fat.

"This must be a dream!" Luo Xiaobai pinched the flesh on his thigh and twisted it hard!

"Ouch!" The next moment, he exhaled in pain.

"Why are you shouting? I don't know how to say something auspicious on New Year's Day!" Xin Xiu walked in wearing an apron.

The mother in front of me has fine lines at the corners of her eyes. Although the clothes on her body are clean, they have been washed countless times and have faded. "Mom?" Luo Xiaobai tilted his head and called.

Xin Xiu glared at him and said, "Now that you're awake, get up and eat. I've warmed up the food."

"Oh." Luo Xiaobai oil accepted, and then he got up and took two steps to the ground before shouting at him.

Yes, he weighs two to three hundred pounds now, it would be strange not to breathe.

But he clearly remembered that he and Mo Daniao were on their honeymoon on the Jinwei planet. They drank some wine because they were happy and fell asleep. How come they came back to modern times together, before he was reborn

.

"System? System!" Luo Xiaobai called twice in his mind, but there was no response at all.

Could it be that everything that happened before was a dream, but how could everything so real be a dream?

After the meal, Luo Xiaobai briefly freshened up, then put on cotton clothes and went out.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, the ground was covered with thick snow. Although the streets were decorated with lights, few people were walking.

I don't know if fat people are weak, but after walking for a while, Luo Xiaobai couldn't hold on anymore, so he stopped a taxi.

"Where to go?" the taxi driver asked.

Luo Xiaobai took a deep breath and said, "Train station!"

If he wanted to confirm his thoughts, he had to go to the imperial capital. Only when he got there could everything be verified.

"Without a meter, it's fifty yuan." The driver sat on the ground and asked.

Luo Xiaobai didn't bargain. It was good to get a taxi on New Year's Day. The price increase was also expected.

About fifteen minutes later, Luo Xiaobai got off the car and came to the train station.

Although it is the Spring Festival travel rush, there are not many people taking the bus on the first day of the new year.

Luo Xiaobai bought a station ticket and took the train to the Imperial Capital without notifying his parents.

About eight hours later, Luo Xiaobai arrived in the imperial capital.

When we left the train station, it was already dark.

However, this could not ward off his eagerness for proof.