Chapter 459 Restoring the Light

As a result, they turned around and returned to the lake, which surprised Luo Xiaobai.

"No, I just saw light over there. Could this be another lake?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

Mo Ming said with certainty: "No, there are traces of the previous battle here. Wait, you said you can see things with your eyes?" "It's not that you can see. Just at that moment, I really felt like a ball

. Light flashed." Luo Xiaobai scratched his head, was it an illusion?

"Let's continue walking this way." Mo Ming believed in the little guy's feelings. According to Chu Yu, the little guy was a person favored by heaven and must be exceptional.

The three of them moved forward again. Halfway through, Luo Xiaobai suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Situ Nian, who was walking in front, turned around and asked.

Luo Xiaobai took a closer look and said, "The exit is right here."

"Here?" Mo Ming and Situ Nian looked around. It was all wilderness. There was no exit.

Luo Xiaobai took two steps to the left and suddenly stretched out his hand.

Mo Ming and Situ Nian watched as Luo Xiaobai's hand disappeared and seemed to enter another space.

"Let's go." Mo Ming took the little guy's other hand and said to Situ Nian.

When the three people appeared again, they were in a strange place.

"Are we out?" Luo Xiaobai could only ask again because he couldn't see. He felt that the atmosphere here was different from the previous place, and it was not the atmosphere of the star field. In short, it was very strange.

Mo Ming wasn't sure. It seemed like they had come out, but he had a feeling that they were trapped deeper.

"We seem to have entered another space." Situ Nian looked at the nearby vegetation. These things were not found in the demon cultivator area.

Outside, Chu Yu and others suddenly lost sight of the three people. They didn't know if they had gone out or something else had happened.

"Wait a moment." Chu Yu believed that Xiaobai would contact them as soon as possible after he came out.

Besides, Luo Xiaobai and the three of them were really suffering to a certain extent. Since this was not the exit, they wanted to go back the way they came, but the entrance they just came in from just disappeared.

The system suddenly laughed out loud in Luo Xiaobai's mind.

Luo Xiaobai immediately asked: "Why are you giggling?"

"You are stupid. This is the secret realm left by the ninth-level alchemist. Those outside are just a cover-up, using rubbish to fool fools." The system disdained The sound sounded.

Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, "You put it lightly. That Nine-petal Green Lotus has become rubbish. Then you can get me more rubbish. I won't mind it." "Nine-petal Green Lotus, that was an accident." The

system Sanshan said.

Luo Xiaobai snorted coldly, "So, we are in the right place now?" "

Yes, there should be a medicinal field here, but the aura is hidden. If you can find it, you will really get it. "The system reminded.

Luo Xiaobai took Mo Ming's hand and said: "This is the real secret realm of the ninth-level alchemy master. There should be a medicinal field here. Let's look for it." According to the system, as long as they find that medicinal field,