Chapter 440 Puppet Master

"Okay, now that the discussion is over, let's do what we discussed before. I have to go back too." Mo Luo stretched his waist, "For this negotiation, I didn't even sleep"

Wu Yong wanted the devil to go up and die, "Master Devil, please." Immediately, he announced loudly: "From now on, every ten days of fighting and one day of rest, both sides will send people to clean up the corpses!"

Everyone agreed with this result,  Because they were beaten too frequently and no one was left to deal with these corpses, plagues have appeared on some ordinary planets.

Today happened to be a break from fighting, so both Wu Yong and Mo Luo sent a team to clean up the corpses.

"Hey, Qi Yun hasn't come out of seclusion yet?" Mo Luo asked Luo Xiaobai after arranging the people.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "No, he brought a lot of corpses last time. I'm afraid he will be busy for a while, but counting the time, he should be out of seclusion soon." Mo Luo nodded, the production of the puppet was very difficult

. Time consuming.

Feng Liu on the side looked evasive, "Well, I have something else to do, so I'll leave first." "

No, you kid has been missing for several days, come here and help me!" Mo Luo pulled Feng Liu over, this guy It's getting more and more unseemly. Could it be that he really has a crush in the magic cultivating area.

Feng Liu looked helpless and was dragged into the spirit boat by Mo Luo.

Mo Ming glanced at Feng Liu and thought of the traces behind his son's ears. Qi Yun wouldn't have fallen in love with this playboy, right?

Returning to the main camp in the demon cultivator area, Mo Luo became busy again. Recently, many immortal cultivators have been doing evil in the demon cultivator area, and their behavior is not much better than that of evil cultivators.

Sure enough, these immortal cultivators are all upright guys.

"Master Demon, there is news from the Immortal Cultivation Area. The Xuantian Sect has responded directly to the Evil King's Palace, saying that they are accepting the challenge."

A subordinate came to report.

Mo Luo immediately asked: "Is there any news from Jianfeng?" "

Jianfeng also sent people to join the demon-slaying team, but they were not pushed to the front." This person naturally knew what Master Mo was worried about. .

Mo Luo breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, I understand, keep a close eye on the situation over there."

"Yes!" The subordinate excused himself and left.

Mo Luo took out the communication bead and contacted Huangfu Yuan, but they hadn't seen each other for a while.

Huangfu Yuan on the other side also missed Mo Luo, but as a sword cultivator disciple, he really couldn't go there now. Even this time he participated in the

battle, he was stopped by his master and asked to stay in Jian Peak to avoid suspicion.

Instructing Mo Luo to pay attention to safety, Huangfuyuan considered the possibility of leaving secretly.

Compared with Huangfuyuan being under house arrest, Mo Luo has no possibility of leaving. He just hopes that he will not formally confront the people from Jianfeng!

"Click, click..." There was a strange movement outside the door.

After Mo Luo cut off the communication with Huangfu Yuan, he immediately went out to check and saw ten skeleton puppets fighting each other.