Chapter 463 Windless Sea

The old fisherman sighed, "If I were myself, I would definitely think it was an hallucination, but there are more than ten fishermen on the boat. We can't all hallucinate." Later, the storm subsided and the boat returned.

After that, the old fisherman went to the location of the accident several times, but failed to see the balloon fish again.

Luo Xiaobai became interested, "Should we go there this time? Will we see the balloon fish?"

"It's a coincidence. We will indeed pass by there when we go to sea this time, but will we see the balloon fish? I don’t know.” Uncle Huang said with a smile.

He thought that these two people were highly cultivated and might not be easy to talk to, but he didn't expect them to be quite approachable.

"There is an energy wave coming." While a few people were chatting, Mo Ming suddenly spoke.

Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance and took a look at the bottom of the sea. "What a big group of fish, just under our boat."

"Lower the net!" Uncle Huang ordered.

Immediately, a crew member started the fishing net, and saw a piece of fishing net being thrown down, making a lot of splashes.

Luo Xiaobai lay down on the railing of the passenger ship and watched the movement on the water.

After a while, the fishing net was raised, and countless golden sea fish were caught.

When the fisherman saw these fish, he immediately

beamed with joy, "This is a golden thread fish!" Luo Xiaobai blinked. Although these fish are beautiful, they are not spiritual fish.

Uncle Huang was also very excited and asked people to put these fish in the aquarium in the passenger ship. "Although these golden thread fish are not spiritual fish, their meat is delicious, and long-term consumption is also good for the body." Mo Ming was a little regretful. He just

said The energy fluctuations I felt were not these fish. It seemed that there were indeed spiritual creatures in this ocean.

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up, "As long as it's delicious!"

"Haha, let's make some to try at noon today." Uncle Huang said with a smile. He caught hundreds of fish from this net and cooked a few to taste. It’s okay to try new things.

The passenger ship continued to sail. Luo Xiaobai was quite excited at first, but as the surrounding environment turned into an ocean and the edge could not be seen at all, he became bored.

"Eat something." Mo Ming brought over a plate of fruit.

There are a lot of fruits and vegetables stored on the passenger ship. In the marine environment, these things are very precious.

Luo Xiaobai ate grapes, "Hey, actually going to sea is not fun. Gambling ships on earth are more fun."

"Miss it?" Mo Ming felt a little sad.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, but they would not go back there again, not because they couldn't go back, but because there were no more thoughts of them on the earth.

A hundred years have passed. Not to mention Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming's elders, even his younger brothers and sisters are probably buried underground.

As for the juniors, although they are still here, they don't want to leave behind any karma.

Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. When they left, they had given them everything they could give. As for the future, it depends on their own abilities.