Chapter 05 Familiarity

Mo Ming was surprised. He didn't expect Luo Xiaobai to be willing to spend this unjust money.

"Do you want to untie it now?" The shop owner asked Mo Ming. Even though Luo Xiao had spent 600,000 in vain, his client was the big boss Mo Ming.

Mo Ming thought for a while, "Let's untie them all." It was too heavy to move back. His car was parked outside Panjiayuan instead of at the door of the wool store. Luo Xiaobai also nodded. He didn't want to carry stones all over the street, let alone he didn't have a stone-breaking machine, and he had no place to dispose of it when he took it back. The shop owner called the stone-cutting master with the best skills to help Mo Ming break the stone.

As soon as the news of stone removal came out, merchants looking at woolen materials in the store were attracted.

Mo Ming soon untied the two pieces of wool. One piece completely collapsed, and the other piece produced green beans. Together they lost a lot of money.

"Do you understand this piece?" The stone gambling master pointed at Luo Xiaobai's piece of wool.

Luo Xiaobai immediately stepped forward and said, "Excuse me!"

As the stone gambling master moved the wool under the cutting machine, Luo Xiaobai began to pray that at least it would not collapse too ugly.

The wool was quickly opened, and a clear light green appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

"Ice seed, apple green!" Someone has already seen the emerald seed water.

The corners of Luo Xiaobai's lips raised slightly, it seemed like the bet had gone up!

Mo Ming came to the front and said to Master Jie Shi, "Untie everything."

Because the jadeite was exposed, Master Jie Shi directly changed to a grinding wheel and took out the jade flesh inside.

"Hey, this piece of jade is not small. It weighs five kilograms."

"Ten pounds of ice jade, this guy's bet is up."

Listening to the movement next to him, Luo Xiaobai looked at Mo Ming proudly, thinking about perspective. Although the superpower is gone, the luck is still there.

Mo Ming felt soft when he saw Luo Xiaobai's flaunting virtue. He rejected those who wanted to bid for the jade, and then asked the shopkeeper to put the jade in a bag, which he picked up with one hand.

"Let's go." Mo Ming said to Luo Xiaobai.

"Okay!" Luo Xiaobai walked beside Mo Ming, feeling happy.

Walking on the streets of Panjiayuan, there are shops selling antiques on both sides, full of cultural atmosphere.

"How did you choose the wool?" Mo Ming asked. This guy seemed to have touched it with his hands. Could it be possible to find jadeite through the stone shell?

Luo Xiaobai thought for a moment, "By intuition."

"Then you are really lucky. Not bad, how about I bid you this piece of jade?" Mo Ming asked Luo Xiaobai, this piece of jade is very complete and can take out many bracelets.

Jade is a non-renewable resource, and good quality products are hard to find in the market. Although Mingdu Jewelry Group positions its main products as diamond and gold jewelry, jadeite is still at the top of the high-end market.

"It hurts my feelings whether I buy it or not. I'll give it to you." Luo Xiaobai didn't care about this piece of jade, but "you have to give me the cost

."

Mo Ming really didn't know whether to call him generous or stingy. .

If you want to make friends with him, why bother with a mere 600,000 yuan? If you are greedy for money, why would you give him this jade worth millions? He could no longer understand the young man in front of him.