Chapter 424 Shopping

Follow the ball-headed boy to his home. Just like his people, the place is full of cartoon fun.

"This is my home." The young man came over with a plate of test tubes, "This is nutrient solution, but it's fruity. I won't treat ordinary people to drink it." Luo Xiaobai picked up a tube of nutrient solution, "

You Do you need any help?"

The young man scratched his head and smiled, "It's nothing, I just want to know if you are from the outside world." "Yes, haven't you ever been out?"

Luo Xiaobai is also very curious about this place.

The young man nodded and explained the situation here.

It turns out that the boy's name is A Fei, and he is a mecha repairman. This planet is civilized with high technology, but even advanced mecha warriors have never left this planet.

Mo Ming guessed: "Perhaps, like the earth we are on, there are no cultivators here.",

and

the cultivation techniques left behind on the earth may be someone like them who got there by chance and will use them again in the future. He did not leave, and even produced some descendants.

"What is the outside world like? Is it like what we see with an astronomical telescope? There are many stars. "A Fei asked curiously.

Mo Qiyun nodded, "Of course, there is a vast interstellar space outside, with countless planets. It's so beautiful that A Fei immediately yearned for it. It's a pity that even high-level mecha warriors can't leave here, let

alone he.

At this moment, the system suddenly released a random task.

"Nan, activate the random task and help A Fei find his parents. The reward will be fifty achievement points and five hundred thousand points." The voice of the system sounded in Luo Xiaobai's mind.

After Luo Xiaobai accepted the task, he asked Ah Fei, "Why haven't I seen your parents?" "

I don't even know who my parents are. Maybe I jumped out of the test tube." Ah Fei said nonchalantly.

But Luo Xiaobai saw a trace of sadness in his eyes.

Come to think of it, there is no child who does not long for his parents.

After checking the time, A Fei took out another tube of nutritional supplements from the refrigerator, "It's lunch time. I'll take you to apply for an ID card this afternoon, otherwise you won't be able to get out." "Since the management is so strict, how can we apply for it

? Proof of identity?" Mo Ming thought of a possibility

and Ah Fei smiled, "Of course it's a fake one."

Mo Ming's lips twitched, and he knew that was the case.

After A Fei finished drinking the nutritional supplement, he took them to an underground Internet cafe and asked the network administrator inside to apply for four fake ID cards.

"This thing is valid for _ months. If the planet system is updated in one month, you need to come to me to apply for it again." The network administrator said to A Fei.

Ah Fei handed these four ID cards to Luo Xiaobai and others, and then said to the network: "Brother Hao, thank you very much.

"

"You know how to be polite, that's good." The network manager laughed.

Ah Fei introduced: "Although Brother Hao is just the network administrator here, he is one of the top three hackers on the planet. He