Chapter 435 The Beast Tide Is Coming

Mo Luo was puzzled. Even if the immortal cultivation area and the demon cultivation area maintained superficial peace, it would be better than provoking war. The Demon

Emperor sighed deeply, "I originally wanted to hide it for a while, but seeing your appearance, I will tell you first

. ,,

“What happened? "Mo Luo asked. He believed that the Demon King must have a reason for doing this, otherwise he would not have agreed to the truce agreement between the immortal and demon realms.

"The tide of beasts is coming! "

Four simple words, but it scared Mo Luo and turned pale.

There is a space passage in the center of the three major areas, where a group of interstellar monsters live. The so-called interstellar monsters are different from demon cultivators.

These interstellar monsters have very high cultivation levels. , and everyone is murderous. I remember that last time, a small wave of beasts attacked, and the attack was on the Immortal Cultivator area.

At that time, it was Xuantian Sect Ziyang who led the Xuantian Sect to repel the beast wave. Even so, Ziyang also He paid the price of his life.

But this time, the Demon King was able to invade the Immortal Cultivation Area even at the risk of war. It can be seen that the situation is far more serious than the last time. "Can't we combine the energy of the three major

areas to Can you resist this tide of beasts? "Mo Luo asked.

The Demon Emperor smiled sarcastically, "The demon cultivators stick to their old ways and rarely interact with the immortal cultivators. However, the immortal cultivators, let alone cooperating with us demon cultivators, do not defeat us at critical moments. _Rakes are already considered good, but they can even plot against their own people, let alone us foreigners. "

Mo Luo fell silent. He had no way to refute the Demon Emperor's words.

"Don't worry about this matter for now. Let the evil cultivators take the lead. Then we will have reason to attack the immortal cultivator area and then destroy this dim demon cultivator. So what if the repair area is given to those interstellar monsters? "The Demon King waved his hand and asked Mo Luo to retreat.

Mo Luo left in despair. In his opinion, even if they succeeded, it was just drinking poison to quench their thirst. How could those interstellar monsters be so easily satisfied? When they occupied the demon cultivation area Sooner or later, they will invade the immortal cultivation area or the demon cultivation area, it is just a matter of time. Mo Ming and

Feng Liu were tasting the snacks baked by Luo Xiaobai when they saw Mo Luo walking away like an eggplant beaten by frost. Come back.

"Hey, you weren't killed by the Demon King, were you? "Feng Liu's mouth was not serious.

Mo Luo didn't bother to pay attention to Feng Liu. After sitting down, he grabbed a piece of snack and stuffed it into his mouth. Everything he ate was bitter.

"Hey hey hey, what happened, you There's something wrong with the way he looks now. Could it be that Huangfu Yuan is having an affair? "Feng Liu guessed again.

This time, Mo Luo reacted, but he hit the person with the cup in his hand, "You are the one who is having an affair! "

"If I had it, it would be an affair. "Feng Liu caught the cup with quick eyes and hands.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Qiyun brought two more plates of grilled fish fillets over, "What are you talking about? "

Mo Ming pointed at Mo Luo, "I don't know what kind of stimulation I received. "