Chapter 474 Little Eyes

"Huangfu Yanning." Wang Dong called out.

Hearing Wang Dong's voice, Huangfu Yanning looked at him, "Wang Dong?"

"Do you still remember me?" Wang Dong smiled bitterly.

"Didn't you act like a coward when my Huangfu family was attacked? Why do you dare to show up now?" Huangfu Yanning's tone was cold.

"So that's what Mrs. Huangfu said." Wang Dong smiled bitterly. No wonder Huangfu Yanning didn't contact these former friends in these years.

Huangfu Yanning frowned slightly, what did Wang Dong mean?

Without waiting for Huangfu Yanning to ask, Luo Xiaobai directly pushed Huangfu Yuan and Wu Ya out, "Let's meet your two sons first!"

The appearance of Huangfu Yuan and Wu Ya stunned everyone in the Huangfu family.

A woman dressed as a noble lady came out from behind, "Don't think that if you find two similar people, you can come and recognize your marriage!"

"Anyuan, right? You know the truth, but I am a kinder person. Call everyone from Ximiao Star here to witness and see if these two people are here just to build a relationship!" Luo Xiaobai didn't think it was a trivial matter and directly used his cultivation to call everyone from Ximiao Star to witness the truth of that year.

Because of Luo Xiaobai's voice, not to mention the natives of Ximiao Star, even outsiders came to join in the fun.

Huangfu Yanning looked at Luo Xiaobai with an unkind expression, "What do you mean?"

"Brother Wuya and senior brother Huangfu, show your cultivation to these people. Do we need to cling to this little Huangfu family?" Luo Xiaobai pinched his waist and said.

Huangfu Yuan couldn't help but refute his junior brother's face and showed off his cultivation level at the Immortal Emperor level.

Wu Ya knew that all this was done to seek justice for his mother, and he also showed the aura of the peak Immortal Emperor.

This shocked the entire Ximiao Star. One of them shouted: "I know the sword-wielding one among them." , it’s Huangfuyuan, the number one genius in Jianfeng!”

“Huangfuyuan, also named Huangfu?” People around him began to discuss.

Huangfu Yanning was not at the peak level of the Immortal Lord, but he did not expect that these two fellow Taoists who were younger than him were already Immortal Emperors.

An Yuan's expression changed drastically, and the other party slapped her hard on the face.

"Huangfu Yanning, we are not here to get any relatives, we just want you to know that there is a woman named Han Xuan who gave birth to two sons for you!" Luo Xiaobai looked directly into Huangfu Yanning's eyes and spoke while Used mental shock.

"Han Xuan!" Huangfu Yanning pressed his head with one hand.

"Yes, Han Xuan, the woman you almost married for three thousand years ago." Luo Xiao said in a clear voice, "

What nonsense are you talking about? Yan Ning doesn't even know the person you are talking about!" An Yuan yelled. Mrs. Huangfu even used forbidden drugs in order for her to capture Huangfu Yanning's heart.

"Pa!" Mo Luo whipped Anyuan's face, "You have no right to speak here!" "It's Master Mo, a Taoist

companion of Huangfu Yuan, who is also an Immortal Emperor!" The crowd around them exploded. .

"That young man just now called Huangfu Yuan his senior brother. Could it be that he was Luo Xiaobai, another Immortal Emperor of Jianfeng?" "

What is this? Look at the man next to Luo Xiaobai, the God Emperor Mo Ming of the Demon Realm.