Chapter 41 Accident

Pulling a cart of Chinese medicine, Luo Xiaobai first came to the commercial street, and then went to Mingdu Jewelry Group after four o'clock.

That guy Xiang Yu seems to be obsessed with Brother Chu. I hope those two people can achieve success.

"Lady's underwear, sexy underwear, sexy underwear, throw it away!"

Walking on the street, a sudden voice caught Luo Xiaobai's attention. He turned around and saw that they really meet each other everywhere in life!

"Big sea." Luo Xiaobai came to the stall selling underwear.

Pang Panghai was stunned at first, and then recognized Luo Xiaobai after a moment, "Oh, my benefactor!"

"Sigh!" Luo Xiaobai laughed out loud, what is the name, "Why did you come here to set up a stall?"

" Isn't this safe? Ten yuan a day, just to be safe." Pang Dahai was familiar with the situation, and soon chatted with Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai reached out and picked up a pair of lace underwear, "This thing has too little fabric. Come on, does anyone buy it?"

"This is popular now. I'll give this to you, wear it!" Pang Panghai said generously.

Luo Xiaobai pulled open the underwear with his hands and found a hole in the back buttocks. It turned out to be men's sexy underwear. The front of this thing couldn't be covered, and the back was still exposed. Who invented it?

"Haha, no need, you can keep it for yourself." Luo Xiaobai returned it to him. If he wore this thing, Mo Ming would definitely eat him up to the bone at night.

While the two were chatting, two young men dressed very unconventionally came over and looked like they were looking for trouble.

"Hey, Dahai, how is business today?" One of them walked to the stall, grabbed a women's bra and put it in his pocket. Pang Panghai had a sneer on his face, "There is no business, just deal with living." "

Really, when can you pay back the money you owe us?" Another person asked, with a hint of threat in his tone. Pang Panghai's attitude was even more humble, "I will definitely return it, but it will take some time." "

It's been almost three months, and it's only five thousand yuan. Do you care?" The man who took away the bra said.

"You owe them money, why?" Luo Xiaobai remembered that although Pang Panghai's family conditions were average, he was not someone who liked to owe debts. Pang Panghai was a little embarrassed when he heard this, but the person he borrowed money from said, "Buy it for your girlfriend.

" He didn’t have enough money to borrow 5,000 yuan from me for his mobile phone, but he gave it away, but no one came with him.” A typical person who spends money in vain, the kind who doesn’t make any splash. Luo Xiaobai thought of Pang Panghai's virtue and liked beautiful girls, but had no capital.

"If I were a good woman, I wouldn't accept such an expensive gift from you. Don't be stupid again." Luo Xiaobai said to Pang Panghai, and then looked at the two people, "Isn't it just five thousand yuan? I'll help him pay it back. ."

"It's not 5,000 yuan, it's 5,500 yuan, and we agreed on 10% interest." The two of them didn't expect that someone would pay back Dahai.

Not to mention these two people, even Pang Panghai was surprised. After all, he and Luo Xiaobai were not related and had only met once.

By direct transfer via mobile phone, Luo Xiaobai transferred 5,500 yuan to the other party.

The two men took out the IOU written by Pang Panghai before and returned it to Pang Panghai.