Chapter 436 The war is coming

"What!" Emperor Ziwei stood up immediately, "Xiao Xi? Are you kidding? Xiao Xi died under my hand, how could she still be alive!"

"I don't know about this. Do you want to ask in person" Chu Yu looked into the eyes of Emperor Ziwei. It seemed that he really didn't know the fact that Zi Luo was still alive.

Emperor Ziwei grabbed Chu Yu's shoulders, and in a flash, he had arrived at the front hall of the Xuantian Sect.

Zixun was still arguing with Master Shi and did not see the appearance of Emperor Ziwei.

"Don't make trouble unreasonably, come up with this excuse and let me, Xuantian Sect, take responsibility!" Zixun said angrily, Master Shi

sneered, "I'm making trouble unreasonably? Facts are facts. I have seen it with my own eyes. If what I tell is a lie, I'll dig out these two eyeballs and step on them for you!"

"When did you see Xiao Bao?" the voice of Emperor Ziwei suddenly sounded.

The two people who were arguing happily realized that the real master had arrived.

"See you, father!" Zixun saluted immediately.

Head Shi still looked red-faced and thick-necked, "Just yesterday, I sent the day to destroy the family!" "I

will definitely verify what you said. If the other party is really Zi Xi, I will definitely give you an explanation. !" After saying that, God Emperor Ziwei said to Chu Yu, "I will leave the Xuantian Sect to you. I will go and come back." "

It's the master!" Chu Yu accepted the order.

Zixun felt his face burning with pain. He was clearly the son of Emperor Ziwei. Why would his father rather hand over his power to a disciple than to him, his own son?

In just half a day, God Emperor Ziwei arrived at the base of the evil cultivator.

This is not the base camp of the evil cultivator, so its defense capabilities are limited.

With the cultivation of Ziwei Divine Emperor, he entered without anyone noticing.

After entering, he went straight to the camp where the Evil King was. Just when he was thinking about whether to go in directly, he

suddenly saw a person coming out of it.

He happened to know this person, it was An Yun who caused him to accidentally kill Xiao Xi!

Why is An Yun here? Could it be that what Master Shi said is true and Xiao Xi has become an evil cultivator? But he would never believe that even if Xiao Oh became an evil cultivator, he would not go against the Xuantian Sect. There must be some reason for this.

Could it be that Xiao Xi's life was saved by these evil cultivators, and they used some unscrupulous means to make Xiao Xi's temperament change drastically?

Just when Ziwei Divine Emperor was secretly guessing, a man and a woman walked out of it.

This man was Zi Xi. He was holding the woman's arm and talking about attacking Xuantian Sect.

Because the woman was wearing a veil, Emperor Ziwei didn't know who she was.

Turning to look at An Yun, he didn't react at all to Xiao Xi being close to a woman?

"Who!"

Just when Emperor Ziwei was secretly surprised, the woman suddenly looked towards where he was.

In fact, Qi Yue was not sure, but she had an intuition that someone was standing there.

The Ziwei God Emperor did not expect that even though he had hidden his aura, the other party could still detect it, which proved that the other party was also a God Emperor.