Chapter 454 Angry

"Actually, I'm just looking for a way to treat my eyes. Even if someone knows about it, it doesn't matter." Luo Xiaobai said indifferently. As for the inheritance of alchemy and the like, he has his own system.

Xiang Yu stretched out, "Actually, I've wanted to ask for a long time. Since Chi Ying can cure the damage caused by the interstellar monster by taking Li Xiao Dan, why can't you?" Luo Xiaobai touched his nose, "Because  my eyes were injured by the original energy of the black hole in space."

"You are so cute." Xiang Yu couldn't let go every time he thought about the reason for Luo Xiaobai's injury. How could there be someone like him? He was so stupid.

Luo Xiaobai blinked, thinking that Xiang Yu was praising him.

On the way to the demon cultivation area, Mo Ming discovered the wreckage of a spiritual boat and some corpses floating nearby.

"What's going on? There was a car accident?" Xiang Yu looked at the situation outside.

Luo Xiaobai was anxious because he couldn't see. "What are you talking about? Where is the car here?"

Mo Ming said, "It's the fragments of the spirit boat and some corpses."

"There are still people alive!" Chu Yu left the spirit boat directly. boat, when they came back again, there was one more person on their spiritual boat.

The man was male, about thirty years old, and his body was covered in bruises and he was dying.

Luo Xiaobai walked over with the support of Mo Ming and checked the other party's injury. "The internal injury is serious. This is the seventh-level healing pill. Give it to him." "I'll go and give the seventh-level pill to a stranger.

" , You are so generous." Xiang Yu reluctantly stuffed the pill into the other person's mouth.

The man's face returned to ruddy color at a speed visible to the naked eye, and then he opened his eyes and shouted, "Be careful!"

Then, the man looked at the four people in the spirit boat stupidly.

What he was riding in was a hundred-man spiritual boat. Besides, in that situation, how could he survive?

"Who are you? Am I dead?" the man asked blankly.

"Almost died, but I saved him." Luo Xiaobai said angrily.

The man immediately thanked him, "Thank you, thank you. I thought I was going to die."

"What's going on outside?" Mo Ming asked, pointing to the tragic situation outside.

The man took one look and his face changed suddenly, "It's a black dragon. He hit our spirit boat." "

Black dragon?" Several people looked in shock. What was going on.

As far as they know, there are only two dragon clans in the demon cultivator area, namely the demon emperor Ao Ze and the proud young master Ao Jin, and these two brothers are both from the golden dragon clan with light attributes.

"This is already at the boundary of the demon cultivator area. We will know after we go in and ask." Chu Yu said, has another dragon appeared in the demon cultivator area?

There were no survivors nearby. It was expected that people from the Lingzhou Trading Company would come to collect the remains of the spirit boat and these bones, but they did not deal with them.

Luo Xiaobai asked the man's name. It turned out that he was an immortal cultivator who came to the demon cultivator area to buy elixirs to save people, but he almost died on the road.