Chapter 412 Peeping

"Young Master Ao, this is my newly refined Gu Yuan Dan. Here it is for you." Shu Yu handed Ao Jin a bottle of medicine.

Situ Nian held the tea cup and tasted the tea without even raising his eyes.

Ao Jin glanced at Situ Nian, and then said to Shu Yu: "You can keep it, I don't need it."

"How come you don't need it?You were injured before, which caused damage to your foundation. I have no other intentions. If you are afraid of Situ Nian, Misunderstanding, you can give me some crystal stones as a token in exchange." Shu Yu looked aggrieved.

If Situ Nian was not here, it would be absolutely fine for Shu Yu to say this, but it

would be interesting to let Ao Jin mean it in front of Situ Nian himself.

Feng Liu waited for the show, wondering how Ao Jin would deal with Shu Yu's rotten peach blossom.

Ao Jin frowned slightly, and Situ Nian also put down the tea cup.

Situ Nian turned to Shu Yu and said, "Thank you Master Yao for your kindness, but Ao Jin doesn't need your Gu Yuan Dan." "Situ, I know you misunderstood me, but you can't use

Ao Jin's The body is joking." Shu Yu looked like she was thinking about Ao Jin.

Situ Nian smiled slightly, "How could I make fun of my lover's body? I just have some sixth-level Gu Yuan pills in my hand that I haven't finished yet." As he said that, Situ Nian took out a bottle of pills

.

Luo Xiaobai could see clearly through his clairvoyance. This was the elixir he had left for Xiao Qiyun. He did not expect that he would send it to Situ Nian.

Come to think of it, Situ Nian and Xiao Qiyun have a master-disciple relationship, and they must have had many contacts over the years.

"Can you let me take a look?" Shu Yu didn't know if Situ Nian was bluffing or if he really had a sixth-level Gu Yuan Dan.

Situ Nian poured out a pill, and then asked Ao Jin, "There are still a lot of Guyuan Pills. Can you please give me one?"

Ao Jin smiled fondly, "You can say whatever you want."

This was a small talk. Nian's disciple Xiao Jing was better than the Guyuan Dan that Shu Yu had given him before.

Shu Yu took the elixir handed over by Situ Nian, gently scraped off a little bit, and then put it in his mouth to taste.

It turned out to be the sixth-level top-grade Gu Yuan Dan!

"I wonder where this elixir comes from?" Shu Yu asked Xiang Situ Nian. The person who refined this elixir was at least a sixth-level alchemist, and among the people he knew, there were even some who could refine it. There are elixirs, but it is impossible to produce the best Guwu Dan.

Situ Nian smiled faintly, "My apprentice's father refined it in his spare time. I think Mr. Yao still remembers my apprentice, right?"

Back then, Shu Yu's people had been chasing them for a while!

Of course Shu Yu remembered that naughty child, but he didn't expect that child's father to be an alchemist. If he had known better, he should have arrested the child and forced his father to make alchemy for him!

"I wonder if the alchemist Mr. Situ mentioned is named Luo?" Mu Han suddenly asked.

Situ Nian was stunned when he heard this, thinking of Luo Xiaobai's alchemy talent, "Yes, he can't cure Mr. Sick's stubborn illness, right?" "If we are talking about a

person, it would be him." Mu Han smiled faintly.

Shu Yu clenched her fists, who is this person?

Luo Xiaobai rubbed his nose in a nearby teahouse. He didn't expect that they would talk about him. It turned out that his alchemy skills were so highly regarded.