Chapter 443 Asking for Help

Feng Liu's face turned livid, "Mo Yuyun, what on earth do you want to do!"

"I thought you knew!" Mo Qiyun threw out a puppet string and pulled the person into his arms without warning.

Feng Liu sat across Mo Qiyun's legs, his hands holding the folding fan shaking with anger, "Mo Qiyun, don't think I dare not kill you!" Mo Qiyun really wasn't afraid,

"If you have the guts, come here, I want to see if you are willing to let it go!"

As if he was aroused, Feng Liu held the folding fan with his backhand and hit Mo Qiyun directly in the chest.

At that time, Mo Qiyun only felt a sweetness in her throat, but she didn't expect that Feng Liu was really willing to do it!

After getting up from Mo Qiyun's body as he wished, Feng Liu was suddenly worried. Did he strike too hard just now?

Seeing Feng Liu's worry, Mo Qiyun swallowed back the blood that surged into his throat, "Have you calmed down now?" Seeing that Mo Qiyun didn't look like something was wrong, Feng Liu breathed a sigh of relief.

At this moment, the ground suddenly shook.

"An earthquake?" Mo Qiyun stood up suddenly.

Feng Liu's expression changed drastically, "The space channel has opened!"

The beast tide has begun!

Mo Qiyun didn't care about falling in love with Feng Liu, and immediately returned to the border planet and her two fathers.

Feng Liu followed closely behind. The reason why he did not leave the demon cultivating area was because he was waiting for this day.

A black hole opened up at the intersection center of the three regions, and the energy fluctuations emitted from it caused all nearby planets to shake.

The Demon Emperor has already arrived in person, unexpectedly much earlier than he expected.

"Demon Emperor, please give the order!" Mo Luo stood beside the Demon Emperor.

The Demon King took a deep look at Mo Luo. If there is another war with the Immortal Cultivator area now, the Demon Cultivator area will be attacked from both sides. The only way to survive is to seek rescue from the other two areas.

"I'll be in charge here. The beast tide won't be too strong at first. I'll leave it to you to contact the Immortal Cultivation Area and the Demon Cultivation Area." The Demon King said to Mo Luo.

Mo Luo immediately accepted the order. It was related to the life and death of the Mo Xiu area, and he would definitely handle it well.

This was the first time Mo Ming and others saw a real space passage, which was many times larger than the transmission passage they used to come to the world of cultivation from the earth.

This is the corridor that connects to another world. Unfortunately, what comes over the corridor are not guests, but a group of ferocious interstellar monsters.

Mo Luo came with the order and asked Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai to help contact Chu Yu and combine the power of the three major regions to resist the beast tide.

Luo Xiaobai agreed without hesitation. This was a major event concerning the entire world of cultivation.

Mo Qiyun also rushed back. After hearing this, she took the initiative to go to the demon cultivator area to find Situ Nian and Ao Jin, hoping to persuade Demon Emperor Ao Ze to help resist the beast tide.

"Without further ado, let's leave now." Mo Ming said, now that the space channel has been opened, those interstellar monsters may appear at any time.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Mo Luo was still worried about this.