Chapter 410 Buying Beasts

"Stop talking about these unhappy things, let's talk about this Three Realm Competition. It is said that the Three Emperors and Five Young Masters will all appear!" Xiang Yu cheered up, "The sick young master is already an Immortal Emperor, and The stubborn illness has been cured, and there will

be something good to watch." Luo Xiaobai curled his lips and smiled, "There is indeed something to watch."

Thinking about it, if the fifth master appears, Ao Gongzi and Situ Nian will also appear together, and then the medicine master The look on his face will definitely be wonderful.

After dinner, Xiang Yu proposed to go shopping in the Flower House.

"I'll go, you dare to visit the brothel!" Luo Xiaobai was shocked. Has Xiang Yu eaten the courage of a bear's heart and a leopard's courage

?

Chu Yu, who was standing next to him, said, "The Hualou that Xiang Yu mentioned is just a place to watch performances."

Uh...

Luo Xiaobai touched his nose, thinking that he was overthinking.

Mo Ming chuckled softly next to him, "It seems that you two go there often. I thought it would be a good place to come." "It's not just good, it's quite good!" Xiang Yu was excited when talking about Hualou, "It's a great place there." The most luxurious place on the entire Xuantian Planet, where there are the most alluring beauties, the most exciting fights, and the most spendthrift casinos..." A group of four people walked and said as they arrived at the Flower House

.

This place is like a large-scale concert site surrounded by flowers. The circle is full of people. There are singing and dancing performances in the middle, as well as some small venues for telling jokes, and some places for gambling and animal fighting.

Luo Xiaobai was dazzled by what he saw, "This is simply a super version of Ziye Club!" "

I didn't expect that there is such a place on Xuantian Planet." Mo Ming sighed, which shows how developed this place is.

"Those disciples of the Xuantian Sect are all enjoying themselves. Because the leader is the God Emperor, their tails are raised to the sky." Xiang Yu said disdainfully.

Luo Xiaobai blinked, "If I remember correctly, Brother Chu seems to be the close disciple of the God Emperor."

Xiang Yu suddenly showed the look of a mangy dog, licked his face and said to Chu Yu: "Daughter-in-law, you You know that's not what I meant."

"Daughter-in-law?" Chu Yu looked at Xiang Yu with a smile.

"Husband!" Xiang Yu immediately changed his words. The way his great fairy changed his face was so scary.

Chu Yu didn't lose face on the spot, but it's hard to say whether he would settle the score later.

However, it was precisely because Xiang Yu, a fool, was by his side that Chu Yu did not lose his original intention.

"I want to go see a beast fight, what about you?" Luo Xiaobai likes lively places.

Chu Yu and Mo Ming obviously prefer to watch singing and dancing performances. These performers also have earthly immortal cultivation, so the performances they perform are naturally extraordinary.

Xiang Yu and Luo Xiaobai hit it off immediately, so they went to the beast fighting venue together.

The environment here is more noisy. There are four or five large cages with animal fighting performances going on at the same time, and there is also a place for betting.