Chapter 438 Past events exposed

When Mo Qiyun and Feng Liu both woke up, it was already noon the next day.

Neither of them expected that such a thing would happen, and Mo Qiyun didn't expect that her first time would be with Feng Liu, a playboy.

Feng Liu also wanted to cry but had no tears. Despite his romantic nature, this was his first time being the one below.

Looking up, seeing the disgusted look on Mo Qiyun's face, Feng Liu swallowed back the words that came to her lips.

"Just pretend that what happened last night didn't happen. Don't let my father and dad know!" Mo Qiyun said to Feng Liu while getting dressed.

Feng Liu was still lying in bed with no intention of coming out.

After Mo Qiyun glanced at him, she opened the door and left.

Feng Liu lay on his back on the floor mat. This was really in line with the old saying. If you often walk by the river, you can't have wet shoes. His shoes are not wet. He has simply lost his virginity!

The saddest thing is that after being poked all night, he was disliked the next day.

Because Mo Qiyun didn't come back all night, Luo Xiaobai naturally couldn't help but ask a few questions.

Mo Qiyun made an excuse before coming back, "Dad, although I came back late, I found a lot of good puppet materials. Do you want to take a look?" Luo Xiaobai was frightened when he thought of those bloody skeletons

. , "No need, as long as you like it." Mo Ming looked behind Mo Qiyun's ear. There was an obscure scratch there, which was obviously man-made.

To be able to cause scars in such a place, it is obvious what he has done.

But seeing that his son didn't look like he was at a disadvantage, he felt relieved.

"Go back and have a good rest. You need to seize the time to refine those puppet materials. Don't make the space ring look like a morgue." Mo Ming reminded.

"Yes!" Mo Qiyun thought to himself, then let's go into seclusion and refine the puppet first, so that he can avoid that guy Feng Liu in the future.

Little did he know that Feng Liu had not come back during the days when Mo Qiyun was in seclusion.

Although I contacted Mara every day, he never showed up.

"Didn't that guy Feng Liu die in some woman's bed?" Luo Xiaobai was so busy refining elixirs every day that he hit the back of his head with his feet, but that guy Feng Liu went somewhere lazy.

Feng Liu did almost die on his bed, but he died on Luo Xiaobai's son's bed.

"Who knows, but we should be able to come back tonight, and then we will go to the Immortal Cultivation Area." Mo Luo said, it is not a problem to fight so randomly every day, we must work out a charter, otherwise it will definitely happen impact on the interstellar environment.

Luo Xiaobai stretched out and said, "You go ahead, I'll stay here to rest." "

Are you sure, that guy Shu Yu is here too, and he's nominated to meet the alchemist in the Demon Cultivation Area." Luo teased with a smile.

Luo Xiao rolled his eyes and said, "Before we go, do you want to change your clothes?"

"Of course." As Mo Luo spoke, he shook off a large black cloak.

The corner of Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched, and his body was wrapped in such a cloak. Even men and women couldn't tell whether it was good or bad

. "All the worshipers in the magic cultivation area wear this." Mo Luo is not talking nonsense. This cloak is an intermediate artifact. With defensive effect.