Chapter 421 Formation

For a time, Xuantian Sect's prestige was greatly reduced.

Chu Yu bared his teeth and came to the Xuantian Sect camp, "Let's work together to form the spirit-destroying array!"

"As acting leader, the person in charge must have a cultivation level above the Immortal Emperor!" said one of the Xuantian Sect disciples , his brain is still relatively clear.

"I know that several elders will help me control this formation." Chu Yu has made up his mind. The Xuantian Sect cannot lose its face, otherwise it will not be able to qualify as the number one sect in the Immortal Cultivation Area.

Xuantian sent his disciples to take orders!

Xiang Yu had already returned to Chu Yu, and everyone knew that the Taoist monk who was acting as the head of the clan was already an Immortal Emperor.

Regarding Xiang Yu's talent, it is well known to the disciples of the Xuantian Sect. It seems that the leader is right. Although talent is important, unremitting hard work is the foundation of success.

"Let me and the three elders help you!" said the great elder of the Xuantian sect, followed by the three elders of the protecting sect.

As Chu Yu decided, the Xuantian sect cannot lose face.

As the spirit-destroying array opened, everything around him changed dramatically.

All evil cultivators were suppressed, while the cultivation of immortals, demons and demons increased greatly.

"It turns out that this is the Xuantian Sect's spirit-destroying formation. It is really powerful." The Demon Emperor's eyes changed.

The Demon King looked at Chu Yu, who had super control over the formation, "It is even rarer to be the one who is in charge." "That's right

, at a young age, with the cultivation of the Immortal Emperor, he spent all his efforts to control this formation, Xuantian sent an incredible Where are the disciples!" The Demon Emperor sighed.

"Great Fairy!" Seeing Chu Yu's face getting paler, Xiang Yu felt his heart bleed.

Chu Yu is concentrating on overcontrolling this formation. If he wants to get it, he must sacrifice something!

At this moment, a ray of purple light fell from the sky and came to Chu Yu. He quickly formed seals with his hands to help Chu Yu take over the formation.

Seeing the appearance of Emperor Ziwei, a trace of sarcasm flashed across Chu Yu's eyes, and it disappeared in an instant.

"Thank you, Master." After handing over control of the formation, Chu Yu knelt down on one knee and thanked Emperor Ziwei.

"You have done a good job, please leave it to me later. The people in the Evil Palace really think that my Xuantian Sect is easy to bully!" The Ziwei God Emperor struck somewhere in the formation with a palm strike, and several advanced practitioners The evil cultivator died instantly.

The four elders also withdrew their help, and the eldest elder came to Chu Yu and asked with concern.

Chu Yu still had the same indifferent expression, "Thank you to the elders for your help, otherwise Chu Yu would not be able to override this formation." "You have spent a lot of effort. Fortunately, the master came back in time. I will protect the law. You can adjust it well.

" Rest!" The great elder said to Chu Yu.

Chu Yu thanked him again and then began to regulate his body.

Thinking about the coincidence of the appearance of Emperor Ziwei, Chu Yu didn't believe that he had just arrived. He thought he was already nearby and didn't show up.