When He Hears You Sing

Pein
Pein was giving a meeting in the Akatsuki base living room, of course you didn't feel like attended it so you just sat his is office helping him catch up with his paperwork until a song popped in your head causing you to make a beat to sing to the lyrics.
"I walk this empty street of Boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone. I walk alone."
"You will never have to walk alone." Pein's voice startled you causing you to lightly Yelp as you turn to see him staring at you. "You have a beautiful voice." You blushed wanted to deny what he said but you knew better and with that he gave a small kiss on the cheek before returning back to work.
Kakuzu
You were waiting for Kakuzu to get finished collecting his money, knowing you, you decided to wait outside on the steps instead of going into that smelly bathroom. A song popped into your head and before you knew it you were singing softly after checking to see if anyone was around.
"I must confess that I feel like a monster, I've hate what I become, the nightmares just begun. I must confess that I feel like a monster."
You stopped immediately after you heard his feet shuffle towards you. "The only monster is me." You wanted to turn away in embarrassment but you couldn't help but to smile at him and pull down his mask and him towards your lips. "But your my monster." He stared at you before walking away. "You have a beautiful voice. Maybe we could make money off of it."
Deidara
You were helping Deidara with his clay art and you got some clay in the tips of your (h/c) hair so you went to the bathroom sink to wash it off. You were humming to a song but eventually the hum of the tune turned into you singing the lyrics.
"Keep holding on when my brains tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I've heard."
"Wow, un." You yelped, turning off the sink seeing Deidara lean against the door way with a smirk on his face until it turned into a smile. "(Y/n), that was gorgeous, just like you, yeah." He smiled as he kissed your cheek until you smiled kissing his lips. "You're the only gorgeous one here blondie."
Tobi/Obito
Tobi laid in bed with a stomach ache from eating to much sweets. No figure, so you sat by him the whole day trying to easy his pain. "(Y/n)-chan. Can you sing Tobi a song." You looked down at him with your (e/c) eyes and softly smiled. "I-I can't sing." Suddenly Obito's voice asked you. "Please." You sighed as you stroked his hair. "Okay." He looked up at you with a calm smile as you started to sing with your (e/c) eyes shut.
"This is gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber."
You were cut off by a pair of lips smacking into yours. When you opened your eyes Obito smiled pulling his mask back down.
Sasori
Sasori was working on his puppets while you were watching him add the details into the wooden figure's arm until his soft voice spoke. "(Y/n), will you sing for me." He said more than he asked. Your (e/c) eyes widened slightly at his words as he looked up at you with no face expression. "I-I can't sing!" "(Y/n), I've heard you before. Can you please?" He never said please so you shut your eyes as he looked back down at his work.
"Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taken. My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses."
He stopped you with his finger tips grabbing your chin and pulled you softly to his lips. "Your voice is amazing love." You smiled as you watched him turn back towards his work, leaving you flattered.
Zetsu
Zetsu was on the Leader's office while you tended to his garden until he got back. You were pulling out weeds as a song started to play in your head causing the lyrics to escape your lips. "I've become so numb I can feel you there. So numb so much more awake. I've becoming this all I want to do is be more like me and less like you."
As you turned to the side your (e/c) eyes widened as you yelped seeing Zetsu's head out of the ground staring at you. "That was." "Lovely my dear." You turned to the side with your (h/c) hair covering your blushing cheeks before Zetsu's light side turned you towards him. "My dear. You have a beautiful voice." "Why are you numb?" Zetsu's dark side making you smile more.
Hidan
You and Hidan had just finished doing a ritual, you were all bloody so you decided to take a shower. As you washed your the bubble off your body and out of your (h/c) hair a song that was repeating constantly in your head. "Cause' nothing's going to hurt me when my eyes are shut. I can see through them. Through them. I am drawing pictures and I'm evading again."
"Damn baby! Why don't you use your voice for singing rather than complaining." You popped your head out from behind the curtain seeing Hidan leaning against the door way with a smirk combing back his silver hair. "Shut up! And get out." "Alright fine geez. Keeping singing baby!" He left the bathroom closing the door behind him, leaving you smiling as you rolled your eyes and did as he commanded before he cheered.

(Hello there once more! Finished another scenario. More to come. Left a list of the songs just case your interested in the lyrics. In order btw)
Green day- Boulevard of broken dreams
Skillet-Monster
Korn-Coming Undone
Panic at the Disco-This is Gospel
Skillet-Whispers in the Dark
Linkin Park-Numb
Years&Years-Eyes Shut