Random Scenario: If He Got You A Phone Case

(Working on this randomness in another scenario so why not this one right?! And I just love that picture above. Hidan just. Mhm..XD)
Pein
You smiled up at Pein when seeing him step into his room, you hugged him as well for he went on a mission an hour ago soon after waking up. "Back to writing scrolls?" Pein gave a nod, kissing your head then sitting at the desk as you gave s light sigh, laying your head down only to lift it back up when Pein cleared his throat. "What's this for?" You looked at the expo marker, Pein didn't own one so you were more confused until he slid a phone case in front of you. "I figured out that at times you'll get bored. Instead of scribbling on scrolls. I figured you could use that." You smiled, taking the expo marker he tried to hand you. You took it and started writing, erasing, then repeating as Pein stared up at you with a small smirk then back down. "Hehe. Pein." When Pein glanced up, he smirked towards the 'Thank you' you wrote, then erased and started to write pick up lines on it. "This was to distract you. Not for you to distract me (Y/n)."

Kakuzu You gave a grunt after Kakuzu handed your bounty, which you caught and killed in one move when on the way to deliver scrolls

Kakuzu
You gave a grunt after Kakuzu handed your bounty, which you caught and killed in one move when on the way to deliver scrolls. "Can't believe I have to go in there." "Stop complaining and go." You gave an eye roll and did so, struggling to hold the man, he was light but still. While you collected your money, Kakuzu gave an eyebrow raise seeing a man selling items. "Kakuzu?" You gave a small gasp when he turned you to him by your shoulder, then handed you a phone case, making you smirked. "Awe. Kuzu." You blushed as you stared up at him, you then gave slight furrowed brows, about to speak when he walked past you. "It reminded me of you. It wasn't cheap." You smiled more, holding onto his arm as he gave you s side glance and a slight smirk. "I would rather be sleeping." "Well. You can when we get back to the base." "There's a catch huh?" "Uh huh."

Deidara "(Y/n)

Deidara
"(Y/n)." You gave a faint groan when Deidara shook you awake, when you peeked open your eyes, you seen his blue ones staring into yours with a small smirk following soon after. "Hm?" When you sat up, Deidara stood up, sitting on the edge of he bed beside you as you yawned and stretched. "I got you something, un." You gave a confused look but blushed when he handed you a black case, as you read the definition, you started to smile and giggle a bit. "I immediately thought of you when I saw that, yeah. It explains how you act around me, un." You gave playful narrowed eyes when Deidara pushed his bangs to the side with a smirk and eyes shut. "Such a fangirl you are, hm?" You smiled, then stood up, going to the doorway as he stared at you in confusion. "That is true but. I don't think I can top Tobi. Senpai!" "Damnit..."