Random Scenario: When You Get Him A Plushy

(I don't know what my problem is. But I've been in the randomness mood lately XD oh and the tables have turned once again!! And I love you Hidan but that picture is so true XD)
Pein
You took in a deep breath and gave sealed lips after shutting the door quietly to Pein's office after coming back late from a mission. "Welcome back." You gave a calm smile and went over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder as he marked different villages. "Pein..you received a letter." Pein gave a confused look, he then turned to you just to grab a plush envelope. You smiled when he looked at you, you kissed his cheek and took off your cloak when walking away. "It's an 'I love you' letter from me." Pein gave a head shake, smirking when he placed it down and stood up, taking off his cloak when following you into the bathroom without you knowing. "Well..seems I'll l have to deliver my 'Love you' message personally."

Kakuzu "Why did you buy that?" You smirked when Kakuzu glanced up only to see you with a plush pillow that you tilted back and forth after you skipped slightly into the room

Kakuzu
"Why did you buy that?" You smirked when Kakuzu glanced up only to see you with a plush pillow that you tilted back and forth after you skipped slightly into the room. "It reminded me of you! With eyes and the tongue. Oh! And even the eyebrows." Kakuzu gave a grunt, then a deep sigh when you stared up at him with widened eyes and a grin that was covered by the plushy. "If I take it." "You will take it." Kakuzu pulled you into his lap, taking off his mask in the process as you smiled at him. "Will you lower your voice?" You smiled, giving a nod. Kakuzu smirked and took it, then placed it behind his back to use as a pillow. You smiled and kissed his cheek, then laying on him with a light sigh. "I sleep now." "Want the pillow?" "No that's yours."

Deidara Deidara helped you up onto the clay bird after you stepped off to deliver a scroll

Deidara
Deidara helped you up onto the clay bird after you stepped off to deliver a scroll. He still had a confused yet slightly concerned expression for you took longer than he'd thought. "You okay?" Deidara faced you after the bird took off back to the base, he sat crisscross as you did the same. "What took you so long, hm?" You smiled, you waited for him to ask that. You then pulled out a plush star from the scroll carrier bag and handed it to him. "What's this for, hm?" You smiled with light pink cheeks as he held the star, giving you an eyebrow raise with a smirk and light pink cheeks as well. "It's for you blondie. I always see you look up at the stars whenever we are flying back to the base late." Deidara's lips parted, he then smiled and pressing his lips to your forehead. "Thank you, un." "Oh and! It lights up." When you pushed one of the corners with a small laugh, Deidara chuckled towards the star changing colors. "I love you, yeah." "I love you too."