When You Act Childish

Pein
Pein was giving a meeting in the Akatsuki's base living room to the other members, including you. The meeting has been going on for the last ten minutes and you started to get bored. Pein glanced at you seeing you smile with his purple orbs, then looked away, he looked again but this time you stuck your tongue at him. He cleared his throat looking away, you giggled and made another face when he looked around the room. "This ends the meeting." You giggled more as he looked at you, after everyone left the room he went up to you with his eyes slightly narrowed. "(Y/n)." "Yes?" You giggled as he stared into your (e/c) eyes. "No more missions with Tobi."
Kakuzu
You and Kakuzu were in his room counting money but this time you were while he was watching you slowly fall asleep. "(Y/n)." Your droopy (e/c) eyes glanced up at him then back down at the bills. "Yeah." "You're falling asleep. Go to bed." You smiled and shook your head with a giggle. "No, I'm not tired."
His eyes narrowed as he grunted then sighed. "(Y/n) I'm not putting up with you. Just go to bed." Your eyes narrowed as you smiled looking at him. "Kuzu I'm serious." He sighed as you start to giggle then he placed down his money and took off his mask. "(Y/n). Your acting worst than Hidan." You rolled your eyes and continued to count money, he gave up and did the same. "Told you to go to bed." Your sleepy form stared at him as he left the room after waking you up the next morning.
Deidara
You watched Deidara work on his clay birds with your (e/c) eyes narrowed playfully seeing how focused he was. You giggled as you poked his cheek, he gave a small smile, with his blue eyes glued to his art. "Hm?" He groaned after you poked his cheek again, you didn't respond, you just poked his cheek again then you pulled his bangs lightly. "Please stop, un." You giggled as he gave a smile smiles as you did what he asked until you did the same again, poking his cheek and pulling his bangs softly. "(Y/n). Stop, un." He looked at you with a 'I'm serious' smile. You giggled again as you shook your head and poked his cheek before he pulled you and went to the bed, holding you tightly in his arms as you tried to wiggle out. "You going to stop, hm?" You giggled and pulled his bangs. "You're lucky I love you, yeah. Or I would of blew you up like Tobi, hm."
Tobi/Obito
You and Tobi were one day mission together as the two of you were walking, well you were he was being the usual hyper Tobi. "(Y/n)-chan!" "Yes!" "Tobi loves you!" (Y/n)-chan loves Tobi!" "Yay!" "Yay!" As Tobi giggled you did the same, when he put up his arms, you did the name until he noticed. "Why is you coping me
(Y/n)-chan?!" You smirked and said the same thing but with his name. "Stop it (Y/n)-chan!" You once again said the same thing back before he picked you up and spun you around until you agreed to stop. "He told you to stop copying him." Obits voice chuckled as he held you to his chest to keep you from falling over.
Sasori
You and Sasori were in his room making puppet, well this time he was while you watched him after you finish making the needles. As you watched him, your (e/c) eyes kept glancing at small puppets pieces. "Love please don't touch those." Sasori's dark brown eyes continued to stare at his work as you placed down the piece and grabbed another. "Don't touch that." You rolled your eyes with a smirk as you grabbed one of the empty needles. "Don't touch that either." He finally looked up at you, you stared at him and continued to play with the needle. "(Y/n)." You smiled and played with the needle as he watched, his eyes about to narrow before you pricked yourself. "Ow." He took the needle away and went back to his work, leaving you confused on why he wasn't seeing if you were alright as you narrowed your eyes watching him. "I told you not to touch it. But you were being a brat about it."
Zetsu
You and Zetsu were in the garden, as you were tending to the plants, he was pulling out weeds and mainly supervising you. As he reached for the watering can you grabbed it and started to water the plants in front to you. "My dear when you're." "Finished give it here." You smiled and gave a nod, two minutes later you still had the watering can. "Give us the can (Y/n)." "Don't be harsh." You smiled and shook your head with a giggle. "No I'm using it."
Zetsu's dark side grabbed the watering can from you, well you held on it tightly. "Stop it." "No. She's just being a baby." You giggled as you pulled back the can, he pulled it back as well before it spilled over the both of you. "Oops" "Zetsu!" "Told you to let go."
Hidan
Hidan was yelling at you more than usual and you being in a childish mood, since you been hanging out with Tobi for a day you picked up in his mood. "Hidan!" "What!" Hidan walked in the room seeing you with his dark violet eyes sitting on the bed with your arms cross making a pouty face. "What the fuck is wrong now?" "Nothing." He sighed and rolled his eyes as you started to laugh then he left the room. "Hidan!" "What the fuck (Y/n)?!" He came in the room and you made a pouty face and looked now. "All I was going to say is that I love you." He sighed and groaned as he made his way to you staring up at the celling. "Ugh! I love you too but why are you acting like a fucken child?" You shrugged your shoulders as he kissed your head and left the room. "Hidan!" "Fuck!"
Orochimaru
This time you were in Leader-sama's office while Orochimaru was in his room. After that you went to his room, he was sitting in the bed thinking until his eyes darted up to you with a smirk. "Hey." "Hey." You sat by him as he pulled your hair to the side. "Stop!" You put your (h/c) hair back in your face as his eyes slightly widened and his smirk disappeared. "Oh come now." He pulled it back as you repeated until you slapped his hand softly. "Stop it." He stopped and gave a chuckle seeing you cross your arms looking at him. "Why are you behaving like a child?" "I'm not!" He chuckled and gave you a kiss on the hand, then pushed your hair to side and held your cheeks. "Stop before I tell Leader-sama!" "Oh come don't be like that."

(Hello there hope you enjoyed this! I was being childish today XD! More to come soooon!"