Random Scenario: When He Gets You Flowers

(I...damn Pein. Just. MHM!!!!! Anime guys have my heart forever. This made my day.)
Pein
When you awoke, it wasn't a surprise to you that Pein wasn't next to you or at his next for he left on a mission. Instead of staying at the base, you went to go visit Nagato like you always did when Pein was gone. "Nagato..." you knocked on the hideout's door, and when you opened it, you seen Nagato there, smiling at you slightly. You gave parted lips towards a small box that had multiple colored flowers in it, which was in front of Nagato. "I was hoping you'd come." You blushed, but before you go hold the arrangement, you stepped up to where your eyes were aligned with his. You hugged him softly, then pecked his lips the same way. "I love them. Thank you so much." Nagato smiled, he then placed a kiss on your forehead before you stepped back down and smelled the flowers. "I love you Nagato." "And I love you (Y/n)."

Kakuzu After hearing the base door slide open, you sat up in bed, you weren't asleep, instead you were counting money while laying down

Kakuzu
After hearing the base door slide open, you sat up in bed, you weren't asleep, instead you were counting money while laying down. But before you could make it to the door, Kakuzu stepped in the room only to hand you a vase of cherry blossoms. You blushed with widened eyes and parted lips as you held the glass vase, looking up at him only to smirk. "Did you break these off the tree Kakuzu?" Kakuzu gave a grunt keg a smirk when he took off his mask, tossing it to the bed as you blushed looking up at him. "What if I did?" You blushed and smiled more when he placed both hands on your waist. "Well, I love them. Thank you." You kissed his chest, making him smirk and release you, and once you placed them on the night stand, you hugged Kakuzu tightly. "You can be such a romantic guy at times." "Don't reminded me."

Deidara "Okay

Deidara
"Okay. Open, un." When you stepped into the room after coming back from a two day mission. Deidara made you place your hand over your eyes when he guided you to the desk. When you removed your hands, you gave slight widened eyes with parted lips towards a bird statue. "Deidara.." "I figured you might want a vase, yeah." You gave a confused look at him, about to question before he held up a stems of small pink flowers that were being held together by a matching ribbon. When he placed it into the hole, he handed it to you, making you blush and smile at him. "I love it." You placed it down then hugged Deidara's smirking self, he tended then hugged you back. "I love you so much Dei." "And I love you too Beautiful, yeah."