His and Your Song

Pein-Three Days Grace-Painkiller
Both you and Pein chose this song since you both take away each others' pain and you'll both be there to comfort each other as well. Pein also likes it since his name is in the song. (The song just fits Pein perfectly :3)

Kakuzu-You Me At Six-Lover Boy
You picked this song for you and Kakuzu just to tease him because he fit the song perfectly. But surprisingly he took it personally as his and your's song. And reason why Kakuzu enjoys it its because it talks about taking hearts.

Deidara-Fall Out Boy-Light Em' Up
You and Deidara both chose this song because, every time y'all see or with each other you can't help but to feel a spark rush through your bodies. You make him feel like a fuse that being lit up by you.

Tobi/Obito-Starset-My Demons
Obito chose this song for you and him for it talks about how you make all his fears and pain go away when he's with you. Tobi just likes it because it had the word colors in it.

Sassori-Mayday Parade-Hold Onto Me
Sassori had chosen this song because I'm the beginning it talks about not being, well perfect, and that's how Sassori felt until you showed up into his life. You like it because Sassori makes you feel the same way.

Zetsu-All Time Low-Painting Flowers
Zetsu chose this song for you and him, not just because it's about flowers, but because it describes his he feels ever time he's not with you, and how much he misses you, and how you accept him for who he is.

Hidan-Linkin Park-Faint
Hidan didn't just choose this song because of all the cussing, he choose it because of no matter how big of an ass he is, he still loves you. And nothing will stop him from showing you that. Even if you don't believe him at times. He'll still try to show you he cares about you. You like because it fits his personality.

(Hello again! Hope you enjoyed this scenario and the songs. They are really good I love them. Anyway I take requests and more updates on the way!)