Holiday Special- His Christmas Gift To You

Pein
"Pein, you okay? You seem really lot in thought," you asked with a grin. Today, you felt that something was off about Pein. He had to leave for a mission in a few minutes, but he seemed to be too focused at his desk more than anything. It was early in the morning. As you packed his scrolls for him and Tobi to deliver, Pein sighed and slipped on his cloak. "Do you remember that garden?" You furrowed your brows as you paused in motion. There were a lot of gardens Pein took you too, but you smiled when remembering your favorite. "The cherry blossom one? Of course I do!" When you handed Pein the bag, he placed it over his shoulder then pulled you into a tight hug. "I love you. You're welcome," he smirked. After kissing your forehead, you blushed and stared at him in confusion still. "I love you too. And thank you?" Once he left, you went to his desk once to see a bow taped onto one of the drawers. When you slowly pulled it open, you immediately gassed and blushed. There was a globe of that garden in the drawer. When you picked it up, real and small petals fluttered around on the inside. There was also a note taped to the bottom of it. That note read: "My Goddess, I apologize that I can't be there with you. Hopefully this makes up for it. Yes, those are the petals you caught you and tossed on me." You smiled more and faintly laughed when remembering that day. "Thank you," you whispered.

Kakuzu "If you hit your head on the door one more time, I'll purposely knock you out with it," Kakuzu mumbled

Kakuzu
"If you hit your head on the door one more time, I'll purposely knock you out with it," Kakuzu mumbled. You rolled yours eyes while gently placing your forehead to the door of the bedroom. You were on the outside of the room while he was in the inside. The door was lock, and he wouldn't tell you why either. You were currently on a mission, but you arrived earlier than expected. "Kakuzu!" you groaned loudly. "I'm not being patient." You heard Kakuzu deeply sigh, but when the door clicked you smiled. "Does that mean I can come in now?!" you asked in a cheerful tone. When Kakuzu pulled the door open, you stared up at him with a smirk. Shortly after you pushed yourself past him, your lips parted to the sight of a swinging chair. "Now you can stop sitting in my chair," he mumbled. You smiled largely, then immediately went to the chair. Once you crawled in and made yourself comfortable, you began to sway it in. "It's like a bird cage," you laughed. "That's not all." Before you could give off a confused look, Kakuzu attached another basket-like piece to the swing. It closed you in, which you made you smile more. "You are giving me my own privacy as a gift?" you asked. Kakuzu nodded when sitting in his chair, then smirked when pulling off his mask. "Merry Christmas," he mumbled.

 "Merry Christmas," he mumbled