How He Kisses You

Pein
Pein doesn't show much affection to you unless you do it to him, he would give you small forehead kisses here and there to tell you he loves you, he'll kiss your lips deeply if you kiss his first or just to let you know how much you mean to him.
Kakuzu
Kakuzu rarely kisses you, he only kisses you if you kiss him deeply on the lips first. The only time he'll ever kiss you first is on the top of the head. And that's whenever you're upset or before you leave for a mission.
Deidara
Deidara kisses you every chance he gets it. He'll kiss you on the cheeks, forehead, hand, shoulder, lips and even the tip of your nose all to show you how much he loves you and how happy you make him. Even his hand mouths will give you kisses whenever he grabs your arm or holds your sides.
Tobi/Obito
Tobi's way of kisses is pressing his mask against your cheeks but he'll give you Hershey kisses as well to tell you he loves you.
Obito will only kiss you deeply on the lips because he can't take off his mask much but he'll also give you a small peck on the hand or the back of the head at rare times.
Sasori
Sasori doesn't really pay attention to all the kissing and such. He'll kiss the back over your shoulder whenever you sit on his lap to concentrate himself but he'll kiss you on the lips whenever you would kiss him first.
Zetsu
The light side of Zetsu will force the dark side of him to kiss you. If you kiss Zetsu first then he would kiss you back, he'll give you a small kiss on the forehead every now and then but that's only if he knows you're upset.
Hidan
Hidan just propel you in kisses. But his kisses always have something other than I love you behind them, they'll mean that you're his and only his. He'll give you kisses on the cheek, forehead, ear, neck, shoulders, and lips. He'll kiss you in public just in front of anyone even when the both of you are alone, his lips just prove that your his.
Orochimaru
Orochimaru would give you small forehead kisses every now and then after he moves your hair out of your face. He'll also kiss the back of your head secretly but you would always know.

(Hope you enjoyed this scenario! More to come soon!)