Random Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy

(Me and my siblings I swear XD)
Pein
You were out on a mission as you returned to the hide out you went to Pein's office exhausted. As you opened the door you didn't seem Pein but you saw something that made your (e/c) eyes widened in surprise and flattery. "Do you like it?" After you picked up the small pink bunny with X's for eyes you heard Pein's voice behind you causing you to turn with a smile on your face burring yourself into his chest. "I love it. Thank you." He smiled as he hugged you back giving you a kiss on your head.

KakuzuKakuzu was out on a bounty mission while you were back at the Akatsuki's hide out

Kakuzu
Kakuzu was out on a bounty mission while you were back at the Akatsuki's hide out. After he collected his money he was on his way back to the hideout before he noticed a cart giving out gift items. "(Y/n). Here." Your (e/c) eyes widened as you took the stuffed bear and hugged it. "Aww Kuzu." You pulled down his mask and kissed his lips as he grunted after kissing back. "Welcome. It wasn't free so I expect you to use it." You smiled more and hugged him tightly. "I love you." "I love you."

DeidaraYou were laying in bed playing with a ball of clay since you were bored out of your mind since Deidara was out on a mission

Deidara
You were laying in bed playing with a ball of clay since you were bored out of your mind since Deidara was out on a mission. You heard the room door open so you glanced your (e/c) eyes up seeing Deidara with a smile and his hands behind his back. "Hey beautiful, un." You blushed as you lifted an eyebrow. "What behind your back?" "What, no welcome back and a kiss?" You rolled your eyes as you got off the bed and kissed his cheek. He smiled as he removed his hands from his back pushing a small color unicorn to your face. "Aww! Dei-Dei!" You took it and hugged it tightly before doing the same to him. "I thought of you when I saw it, yeah. And it looks like colorful explosions, un." You smiled as you kissed his cheek once more. "I love you." "And I love you princess, un."

"