Random Scenario: When You Get Him Flowers

(Heh why not turn the tables on this one XD this was requested and yes I'm going through the request list. And I love that picture XD)
Pein
"(Y/n)." You smiled at Pein when seeing him in the living room of the base with the rest of the Akatsuki members staring at you as well. "Hm?" "Where were you? You should've been back at least two hours ago." You looked behind him then at Pein, whom was giving you a serious expression but yet concerned. "I was..trying to. I picked you a flower." You poked Pein's nose with the flower, making him deeply sigh and take the flower. But when you walked to the office, he slowly turned towards the members. Some were smirking while the rest were giving narrowed eyes. "Go back to your regular day. I'm going to have a word with (Y/n). My apologies."

Kakuzu Kakuzu's eyes narrowed when seeing a bouquet of flowers laying on his chair after arriving at the base a day later after his mission alone

Kakuzu
Kakuzu's eyes narrowed when seeing a bouquet of flowers laying on his chair after arriving at the base a day later after his mission alone. You were asleep for it was late, but you were easily woken up when Kakuzu flipped on the light. "(Y/n)." "Hmm?" "Who got you these?" You sat up, looking t Kakuzu holding the flowers then laid back down with a yawn. "I did. They are for you Kuzu." Kakuzu grunted, taking off his mask when placing the flowers on the nightstand where he keep his mask and suitcase. "I highly doubt you bought me flowers." You gave a deep sigh and pulled the blankets closer to you. "It's national 'Give your significant male lover flowers' day." "There's no such thing." You sat up, about to speak before your lips were pressed against Kakuzu's, making you blush with a smirk as he smirked as well. "No need to snap at me." "You're welcome." "Hm? Thanks."

Deidara "Dei-Dei

Deidara
"Dei-Dei.." You nudged Deidara for he was asleep still when you arrived back to the base after being dragged on a mission with Sasori for Deidara wasn't feeling well. "Hm?" You held a flower in your hand, up till his face when crouching down beside the bed, after he sniffled, he opened up his eyes and sat up only to smirk. "It's a get well flower. And it looks as if one of the clay explosions exploded." You giggled and stood back up when Deidara took it, kissing your cheek when he pulled you in bed with him. "I thought the same, yeah." You blushed, kissing his forehead when he closed his eyes, putting the flower above his ear as you laughed a bit more. "Awe, you look so gorgeous Deidara." "I can't compare to your beauty (Y/n), un."