When He Sings To You

Pein
"I have an order for you." Pein glanced up from the scroll he was rolling up, making you smile at him. "What is that?" You were bored. There wasn't much going on at the base, besides you helping Pein send out evacuation scrolls. "I want you to sing to me." Pein rolled his eyes, then shook his head. "You have to. Please?" Pein sighed. He stared at you for a bit, then smirked. "Pain without love," Pein sand in a mumble. "Pain, I can't get enough. Pain, I like it rough," he added with a smirk. You were also blushing deeply while trying your best not to crack a grin. "Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all." You shook your head as you began to faintly laugh, making Pein do the same. "There. I completed your request." You rolled your eyes, slouching back in the chair. "You only sang that because of your name, or how it sounds like me." "You thought it. Not me."
Kakuzu
"Kakuzu. I'll give you cash if you sing to me." Kakuzu looked up from his bounty sheets when pulling off his mask. You had just gotten back from your mission, and you were rewarded with a bounty collection on the way back. When you sat in his lap, he rolled his eyes and deeply sighed. "You think that's going to make me do what you say?" You nodded, smirking largely as you adjusted yourself when facing him. "Fine. I ain't spending cash for nothing, I wanna see you take it off," Kakuzu mumbled in song. "I'ma pop this bottle, you gon' give me brain or nah?" You blushed deeper, even parted your lips with widened eyes. "Do you like the way I flick my tongue or nah? You can ride my face until you're drippi-." After placing your hand over his mouth, you started to faintly laugh. "Kakuzu. That's enough." Kakuzu smirked, then grunted and kissed your knuckles after removing your hand from his mouth. "You asked but didn't pick one." "And that was the one you chose?!" "You enjoyed it. Now my reward?"
Deidara
"Mhm, morning beautiful," Deidara mumbled in you ear after wrapping his arms around you. After waking up, before Deidara at that, you decided to take a morning shower before you left on your mission with Kisame and Itachi. You blushed as he kissed at your neck with a sleepy expression. "Your sleepy voice is so attractive," you mumbled back. Deidara smirked as he leaned underneath the warm water with you. "I love to hold you close, tonight and always, un. I love to wake up next to you," Deidara whispered in song. "I love to hold you close, tonight and always, un." You blushed more as he rocked with you side to side. "And that's all I got, because I don't know the rest, yeah." You gave a faint laugh, then faced him and cupped his cheeks, which made him blush. "I love you." "I love you too, un."
Tobi/Obito
You blushed while Obito was staring at you. You were in the bath of the bedroom you two shared and brushing your hair in the mirror for you had recently awoke. Obito was still in bed, yet he was sitting on the edge of it and looking at you with a dazed look. "Obito, what?" you faintly laughed. Obito smirked, then shrugged his shoulders when taking in a deep breath. "You don't know, oh oh," he said in song. You furrowed your brows, but continued to look at him through the mirror. "You don't know you're beautiful, oh oh. That's what makes you beautiful." You blushed, then looked at him only to have him appear in front of you. "I love you." Obito smiled, then pecked your forehead. "I love you more."
Sasori
It was late. Sasori was stroking your hair as you lied beside him with your head in his neck crease. It was also another night that was difficult for you to fall asleep, which is why Sasori was beside you. "Sasori. Can you sing me to sleep?" Sasori's eyes widened. He glanced at you, then looked back at your strands of hair slithering through his fingers. "Any song is okay," you added. Sasori sighed, but didn't hesitate. "You burn so bright, I see stars," Sasori whispered in song."The way that you laugh, it's like a heavenly choir," Sasori added in the same tone. "You made me feel invincible. When you're with me, I can take on the world." You smiled largely with blushing cheeks, then grinned more when he glanced towards you. "How was that, love?" Sasori mumbled. You sat up, rolled onto him, then lied your head back into the crease of his neck. "Sasori, thank you." "Anything for you, love."
Zetsu
Today, like most days, you were in the garden with Zetsu. You were leaning against a stump and messing with a ball of compacted soil as he wrapped up a corpse in vines. "Zetsu. Can you sing to me?" The light side of zetsu blushed, making you glance up with a grin. "Um. We don't know any songs." "Why?" You shrugged your shoulders, but said nothing. The both of them mumbled, which captured your attention again. "It's so cold outside." "I'm alone. I'm alright." They said in song after one another. "It's so cold outside," "I'm alone. I'm alright." You furrowed your brows as you slowly dusted your hands, making the dark side of Zetsu sigh. "What's wrong dear?" "We aren't a concert. What else did you expect from us?" You smiled, then rolled your eyes with a faint laugh. "Nothing, and thank you both."
Hidan
You rolled your eyes when sitting on the edge of the bed as Hidan combed his hair in the bathroom. You had just woken up, and you needed to use the bathroom but he was hogging it. As he hummed, he then looked at you with a grin. "What?" you mumbled with a frown. He then placed down the comb, tightened the towel around his waist, and started to walk to you with slight shoulder dance."You so fuckin' precious when you smile," Hidan sang when pressing his fingers to the corners of your lips. "Hit it from the back and drive you wild," he added with a lip bite after. "Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes. I just had to let you know you're mine," he mumbled before kissing your forehead. You blushed deeply, then faintly laughed before kissing his cheek. "You're such a charmer," you whispered. Hidan smirked, then kissed at your neck before leaning away from you. "Oh, I know. Now goes use the damn bathroom, grumpy ass."
Kisame
"Kisa baby," you mumbled. "Hm?" "You should sing to me if you love me so much." Kisame furrowed his brows when looking at you, then smirked. "Pft. Not happening." There wasn't much going on today at the base. You were sitting on the edge of your bed while sharpening your kunai while Kisame was flipping his cloak the right way before placing it on. The two of you were going to go for a walk just to get out of the base. "Fine. Guess you don't love me," you mumbled. Kisame sighed, then turned you. "I spilled lean on my pants," Kisame said in song. "Life suck, oh well, true that." You raised a brow after he flicked your forehead. "Woke up and got a bag. 93 octane, that's gas," he added in the same tone. "What kind of song was that? That's not what I meant by sing to me," you laughed. Kisame rolled his eyes, but grin. He then placed his forehead to yours when hunching. "Fine. Baby shar-." "No!"
Itatchi
"So you can drag me through hell. If it meant I could hold your hand," Itatchi said softly and in song. You smiled as he continued to brush your hair, making you blush deeply too. "I will follow you 'cause I'm under your spell." Itchai then pulled your hair to the side and kissed the crease of your neck. "And you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you. I will follow you." You and Itachi were getting ready for bed, which explained why the two of you were in undergarments and sitting on the bed. Before he started to sing to you, you were brushing your hair before he took over. You smiled, then looked back at Itachi. "I love your voice," you mumbled. Itatchi smirked, then poked your forehead when you faced him. "You're welcome," he said with a smile.
Orochimaru
"That's ridiculous," Orochimaru mumbled. You rolled your eyes when sitting on the table at his secret hideout. "No. Most of the things you ask for are ridiculous," you mumbled back. After hearing Orochimaru humming while practice jutsus, you asked him to sing for you, and of course he refused. He then sighed, making you smile as he approached you. "I'll keep you up until the sunset," Orochimaru whispered in song. "Speaking in tongues, yeah. We ain't done yet, yeah." You blushed with widened eyes after he licked up your cheek. "Don't take my verses out of context. I know it's weighing on your conscience." Orochimaru then kissed your cheek with a chuckle, making you smirk and roll you eyes before placing your arms around his neck. "Not what I had in mind. But okay," you laughed.

Songs (in order. These were randomly shuffled on my playlist. XD)
Three Days Grace- Pain
Ty$- Or Nah
Zayn- Pillowtalk
One Direction- What Makes You Beautiful
Skillet- Watching For Comets
Neffex- Cold
Bazzi-Mine
Itsokaytocry- Pop, Lock, and Drop Dead
Bring Me The Horizon- Follow You
Chase Atlantic- Church

(I have no shame.)