Nicknames

Pein
You normally called Pein by his name and some times by his real name, Nagato. But every so often, like when you and him are both in a good mood you usually call him Baby, but when you're in a flirtatious mood you call him King.
Pein does the the same, he calls you by your name and to get your attention he calls you His World. But most of the time, when you're both alone together and he's calls you My Goddess.
Kakuzu
To tease him you call him Cheapskate, but most of the time you call him by his name since he doesn't like to be called the nickname you call him when you're in a lovely dovey mood, Kuzu.
Kakuzu just calls you by your name but only rarely, when you're really upset he'll call you My All, just to cheer you up.
Deidara
You mainly call Deidara, Dei or Dei-Dei or by his full name but some time just to tease him and see him blush you call him Handsome or Gorgeous.
Deidara often calls you Beautiful or Princess. But during times when you're upset he'll call you by your name and if that doesn't work he'd call you Lemon just to get a smile and a giggle out of you.
Tobi/Obito
You mainly call TobI, Tobi because it's a cute name to go along with his cute personality. But sometimes just to see him go crazy with confusion you'd call him Senpai just for fun.
You call Obito by his name and every so often you'd call him Babe. But if he's upset you'd call him My Miracle. Just to see his face light up.
Tobi calls you by your name. Here and there he'd throw cute names at you like Sprinkles, sweetie, and, your personal favorite and his too, Button when he wants to see you laugh or when he's trying to get your attention.
Obito often calls you by your name as well but often calls you Angel and My One and Only.
Sasori
You love Sasori's name in general but every so often, like in, to get his attention, you'd call him Soul Mate or just simply, Perfect . Usually that gets his attention.
Sassori calls you, Love, most of the time. Rarely he calls you by your name but only in certain situations.
Zetsu
You mainly call Zetsu by his name. Sometimes just to tease him you'd call him Flower boy, but every time you do, the dark side of Zetsu gets mad at you.
Light side of Zetsu calls you, My Dear. While dark side of Zetsu calls you by your name and rarely he'll call you by the name of your favorite flower.
Hidan
You mainly call Hidan by his name but often, when he's not being an idiot or trying to get his attention you'd call him Babe. And just to to tease him you'd call him Cutie just to see him flip out. But rarely you'd call him Sexy when you flirt back with him or just to see his devilish smirk.
Hidan calls you by your name when he's being loud and annoying. But when he's not like that he'd simply call you Babe or Baby. But when you're upset, mainly at him after he called you Bitch, he'll whine and call you Babe until he's says your favorite nicknam from him, My Life just to see you blush and smile.

(Hello! I know there are many like this but decided to do my own. More to come, updates constantly.)