Special Scenario: When You Accept His Kinky Idea

(Heh. I still have some lemony thoughts XD)
Pein
"(Y/n). Stop," Pein mumbled. While he was hunched over and working at his desk, you had just changed into your undergarments after a nice bath. After you caught a few of his glances, you couldn't help but to tease him. "Am I distracting you? Again?" Pein deeply sighed when you stepped in front of him, and made his hand be placed on your stomach before slowly moving it up. Pein said nothing. He then stood up and lifted you into his desk, which caught you by surprise. Pein then began to kiss and playfully bite at your neck, causing you to rub your hands to the back of his neck and into his spiky, orange hair. When you moaned, which he expected you to do, Pein then eased himself and placed his hands onto the waistband on your underwear. "Right here, right now," Pein whispered in your ear. You blushed deeply and faintly swallowed, but smiled when you started to tug his his cloak open. Pein smirked, then kissed your lips deeply, then your forehead. "I love you, My Goddess," he whispered again. After his cloak dropped the ground, Pein started to kiss your neck again as your palms held yourself up on the desk after pushing the papers off. "I love you too. You'll be picking up the scrolls," you mumbled.
Kakuzu
You deeply sighed while watching Kakuzu adjust a tall and wide mirror on the wall you complained about being bland. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this," you mumbled. Kakuzu glanced at you with a smirk, then went back to adjusting the mirror. "Well, I already bought it," he whispered. "If you don't like it, then I'll put it somewhere else." You didn't know when you agreed to this idea, but tonight his kinky fantasy was going to happen. Once it was put in place, Kakuzu had no hesitation to start love making with you. With that being said, Kakuzu's hips rocked between your thighs as you tugged at his long, dark hair and faintly moaned. His lips went from your breast crease and to your neck, which he began to roughly kiss at. As you moaned, you peeked over at the mirror and blushed deeply at the third-person-view of you and Kakuzu in this heated moment. Another moan slipped from your lips as your eyes focused on the view of his thrusting. The sight caused you to claw at his back and arch yours, and made Kakuzu tilt his chin up. You smiled, blushed, and panted to his satisfied expression of his, which you rarely saw. "Such a great idea," you whispered.
Deidara
A soft moan slipped from your lips when Deidara continued to kiss at your neck deeply. He held you closer to him and started to trail his hands from your bare sides, which his hand mouths were softly nibbling at, and to your hands. Deidara joined you for a shower after he got back from a mission with Sasori. You were mostly sleeping all day, so you didn't mind, of course. Once his fingers locked with yours, Deidara pressed your palms against the tiled-wall and continued to roughly kiss at your sweet spot. "Deidara, no. I know what. Ah~. You're thinking," you breathed. A smirk formed on his face when placing his lips to your ear as the warm water sprayed down on him only. "I'll be gentle, un. I promise I won't make us slip, un. Or lift you up," he faintly laughed. Instead of giving an eye roll, you deeply sighed with blushing cheeks. After he turned you around and held your hands above your head, Deidara lowered his kissing from your neck and to your breast crease as his free hand rubbed lower down your side. "If you want rougher, then we'll stop and go to the bed, hm?" he whispered. You tilted your head up and faintly moaned towards the water lightly that was speckling your upper body. "Fair. Enough," you breathed
Tobi/Obito
Your eyes stared into Obito's as he hovered above you. The two of you were bare from clothing and underneath the sheets of the bed you lied in. The day was slow, yet stressful for when dealing with Pein's every command. Obito, of course, wanted to take that stress from you, so he began to make loving moves on you until it led into this moment. Obito was catching his breath slightly as you were doing the same for pleasure took over the bodies of each of you. "Obito. I want you to make me go again," you whispered. Obito blushed, but smiled into a smirk for he knew you were finally accepting his kinky idea. He hesitated, but then lowered himself to your ear when you scratched at the ends of his hair. "Oh, I will. I will make you scream my name. But, beg me," he whispered. "Beg me to make you go again, but if you do just know that I won't control myself. It's going to feel to good for you to want me to stop," Obito added. You softly moaned and clenched your thighs around his waist as your cheeks heated with blush. Obito's hands held your waist gently as he kept himself up on his knees. You smiled and kissed his lips when he looked back at you with flustered cheeks. "You're so bad," you faintly laughed. Obito grinned, then pressed his lips to your jawline. "You make me what do bad things to you. Bad, pleasurable things to you."
Sasori
You tilted your head back and moaned softly while clenching the sheets of the bed. Sasori was hovering above you and kissing and gently sucking at your neck. When he pulled back, a trail of drool was being stretched, making him smirk. "That's eight, love," he mumbled. You gave into the loving, kinky idea of Sasori covering your body in love marks. So far you had three on your neck, two between your breast crease, and three leading down to your stomach. "Mhm~. How many more to go?" you asked softly. Sasori kept your wrist pinned down, before he lifted both of your thighs and placed them around his bare sides. "I still have to continue my trail. I can't let it go unfinished," he mumbled. After he licked his lips, Sasori tugged down the hem of your underwear, which was your only article of clothing, and began to kiss at your v-line. You tilted your head and squirmed your hips with a gasp to the pinch, but Sasori continued to make another love mark.
Zetsu
"Huh, what do you say?" "We can go into the same room." Zetsu asked and said with a grin. You and Zetsu were back at the same building delivering another load of scrolls, and like the last time, he tried talking you into his kinky idea. The building was full of ninjas traveling in and out with bags of scroll delivering, making you glance to the side with hesitation. When you said nothing, Zetsu grabbed your hand, tugged you from behind, and the into the room behind you. Zetsu pinned your wrist against the wall and began to roughly kiss at your neck. Like that, and with no denying, Zetsu had the light side of him hand softly over your mouth while the other side of him gripped half of your rear. You tilted your head back and faintly moaned towards the ceiling you couldn't see as his tongue dragged up your v-line. Only your pants and underwear were off and so was Zetsu's cloak and trap, for you were clawing at his shoulders and tugging his short, green hair. Unlike you, Zetsu smirked to hearing complaining about the door being locked, but he continued to sink lower on his knees.
Hidan
You tilted your head to the side as the nozzle of the whipped cream can dragged down your neck. You shivered to the coldness of the cream, but then started to smile flustered when feeling Hidan's arms wrap around you. "You're going to taste so damn good," he mumbled. While on a mission, you ended up slices your hand with a blade. Once arriving back to the base, Hidan didn't take you to go get stitched up. He convinced you with this perfect opportunity of testing his kinky idea. You were covered in your own blood you had to use your body as a napkin for. Hidan was sitting behind you, the both of you still had undergarments on though. You gave a shaky breath when Hidan kissed the back of your shoulder when his hands traveled to your cupped-by-bra breast. "Ngh~," you softly moaned when Hidan's tongue dragged down your neck to where the trail ended. He then began to French-kiss back up before roughly pulling you down. Once he crawled above you, the nozzle of the can dragged down from your breast crease and to the hem of your underwear. Hidan saw your blushing face and smirked with narrowed eyes. "Too bad you aren't on your period," he mumbled. He then bit his lip as you panted and softly moaned when he lowered his head down to your pelvis.
Kisame
"It's too hot in here," you sighed. Kisame puffed air through his nose and rolled off of you. You then sat up and threw the cover to the ground while groaning. "You need to make up your mind," Kisame mumbled. For once, Kisame finally gave into your whining about his cold room and made it warmer for you, too warm. It was late, around ten, and the room felt like the sun was beaming down on it. Kisame then got up from the bed and went straight to the door of his room, pulling it open up roughly. You scooted towards the edge of the bed for you were in your underwear and bra while he was only in boxers. "Kisame! No. I said not with the door open," you said. Kisame made his way back to you, and he pinned your wrist against the bed with his hips pushing your thighs apart. The air in the halls of the base felt cool and Kisame's warm body created a perfect temperature for you, which made you give in to his rough kissing without thinking. "If we. Mhm~. Do this. T-then~. The whole base will k-know we're~." "I don't care. Our needs come first. So. Let them," he whispered in your ear roughly.
Itachi
"Is that too tight?" Itachi asked. You shook your head when Itachi climbed and hovers above you on the bed, which you were tied to by your wrist only. "Perfect," he whispered. After kissing your forehead, his lips pressed against yours and he began to pull your thighs apart with his hands. "Itachi, this is odd," you mumbled. You finally gave into Itachi's kinky idea when he put you in the mood with his kisses. "Give it a chance," Itachi mumbled. You were sitting halfway up on the bed with your thighs spread, along only in your undergarments. You blushed, then watched Itachi lower his head and body down, and he place his teeth on the hem of your underwear. You said nothing once he tugged them down, then used his hands to pull them to your ankles, he then looked up at you with a grin. You kept squirming your wrist, which caused you to smile back. "Not using my hands is going to be challenging," you mumbled. You then tilted your head to the side and blushed deeply with parted lips as he raised back up and pressed his lips to your ear. "Next time, I want you tie me to the bed," he mumbled. You moaned to his kisses and as he began to to rubbed both hands up your stomach. "We'll see how this goes first."
Orochimaru
"This is just. So odd," you whispered while faintly laughing. "This is hard to keep a straight face and be serious to as well." You kept grinning and faintly giggling as you were lying on your back in bed, underneath the bed sheet for you were bare, and you had a black cloth tied around your head, which covered your eyes. Out of random, you accepted Orochimaru's request on his kinky idea from the other day, also he was moody about the first denial. Before another make out led into a usual love make, you stopped it for this. Orochimaru grinned deviously as well when you shivered and softly gasped to the cool air on the room when feeling the bottom of the blanket being lifted up. "O-Orochimaru?" you whispered. As you stared into darkness, you felt the end edge of bed being dented, and it that dent traveled upwards. Orochimaru was underneath the sheet and holding onto your thighs when you started to squirm. "Oh, you won't have a straight face anyways," Orochimaru whispered. "And this is rather exciting you." You blushed towards the ceiling and tilted your head to side as you kept trying to peek from the blind fold when you gasped, which made Orochimaru grin more.