The Wedding

(Gotta play the song just gotta it goes so cute with it!!! Anyways hope you enjoy this!! X) wedding dresses at the bottom..very very bottom X))
Pein
Pein stood next to one of his sixth paths in a white tuxedo with an orange tie as you waited in the base's living room with Konan after she delivered your dress. "I'm glad Pein has found some one like you." You smiled knowing their history then smiled as she did the same before you sighed with a small giggle behind it. Pein looked down and shut his eyes once everyone stood up, he gave a deep breath then looked back up just to see you walking towards him with a smile, his eyes slightly widened as his lips parted just a tad before sealing. He gave a smirk that turned into a smile once you stepped onto the purple petals. You saw Zetsu come up out of the ground and stopped walking, his light side smiled as he placed a purple rose in the middle of the white flowers that you held. "You look very lovely." "Yes." "Thank you for coming." He kissed your hand then you looked back up at Pein and walked to him, once you did he grabbed your wrist and held them with a smile and stared into your eyes. "You look stunning my Goddess." "And you look handsome my King." "You may now kiss the bride." Pein pulled you close and kissed you softly as every one clapped then walked with you down the aisle. Everyone stayed around the base while you and Pein walked over to Nagato's hide out. He smiled more seeing you as you smiled up to him, and gently hugged him as he leaned into it. "(Y/n). You make me feel more alive." You pecked Nagato's lips softly then stepped back down and looked up at him. "I love you Nagato." "I love you." After that you ran and jumped into Pein's arms, he spun you around then pecked your lips. "Come on. I still have to have my dance." He smiled and walked back to the base, it was dark when the two of you got there but he held you close and slowed dance with you.
Kakuzu
Kakuzu stared at the ground in his normal, uncloaked outfit just with a black tie on as he gave a grunt. You smiled seeing yourself then gave a sigh once Zetsu handed you your flowers. Once the base door opened Kakuzu looked up, you smiled at him as he gave a smirk then crossed his arms, once you stepped onto the green petaled path everyone stood up and looked at you, you walked staring at the ground with blushing cheeks before looking up at Hidan, he gave you an actual smile. "You look good. Now just an FYI. That's bastard is nervous." You smiled and shook your head and pecked his cheek. "Thank you for coming Hidan." You took a breath then walked down the aisle as Kakuzu smirked his stitched lips, his threads wrapped around your wrist. "You look beautiful." "And you look handsome." He gave a smirk and pulled you more to him and stared into your eyes, you saw him give an actual smile and that made you smile more with blush. "I do." "I do." "You may kiss the bride." Kakuzu pulled you close once you pressed your lips to his with your arms around his neck as everyone clapped. You and Kakuzu stayed side by side as you talked with Pein and some other village guests that Kakuzu released their bounty on. "Please?" He gave a grunt then an eye roll as you pulled him onto the dance floor, he grabbed your waist and held you close. "Happy?" "Ever after." You pecked his lips as he chuckled and smiled then twirled you around and pulled you close. "Good." You and Kakuzu went walking after the wedding party ended, it was late and you smiled as his threads wrapped around you on the way to the village. "I love you." "I love you. I'm going to be broke by the end of the honeymoon." "But." "You're worth it."
Deidara
You gave a deep breath and a smile after Zetsu handed you your flowers, you then smiled as you looked at your self in the mirror wanting to tear up seeing your self. Deidara held his hands in front of him as he wore a white tuxedo with a yellow vest and bow tie, he looked around to see everyone stand. "Breathe Deidara." Deidara gave a smile with a small laugh as he looked at Sasori, his best man after pestering him. "I know, un." He shut his eyes and looked down and pushed his bang to the side only to see you step onto the aisle that was aligned with colorful clay birds that Tobi made. "Wow.." His eyes widened as he teared up and smiled at you seeing you walk down the aisle with a smile of your own. "Hey Gorgeous." "You're so beautiful, un. Just, amazing, yeah." You blushed as he grabbed and held your hands. "You may now kiss the bride." You pecked his hand mouths then pecked his lips with a giggle as everyone clapped. After the reception you and Deidara hung around every one before it was time to slow dance. "(Y/n)-chan! Tobi thinks you look very, very, very pretty and Tobi happy that Deidara-senpai and (Y/n)-chan are happy together." You smiled and hugged Tobi tightly with an 'awe' and tears in your eyes. He gave Deidara a nod as Deidara smiled back then took you to the dance floor. After the dance you and Deidara rode clay birds through the air back to the base, you held onto him tightly as he held your hands on his stomach. "I love you, un. Just so much, yeah." The two of you sat on the base once it hit night time, fireworks went off as the two of you watched them. "I love you too Deidara." You pressed your lips to his then pressed your forehead to his. "So much."
Tobi/Obito
You gave a smile with a giggling sigh seeing your self as you stood in the Akatsuki's base's living room waiting for the door to open. You glanced down at yourself then back up. "Tobi calm down, un." Tobi looked at Deidara standing next to him with a smirk while Tobi gave a sweat drop. "T-Tobi nervous Deidara-senpai." Everyone stood up and that's when Deidara patted Tobi's back, Tobi gave a relieving sigh and held his hands, glancing down at his white tuxedo with a light blue vest over and a matching color bow tie. You smiled seeing Tobi look up at you, you were hoping Obito had the same smile as you, he did but after his lips parted. You walked down the aisle that had multiple colored flower petals. You continued to walk until you stopped, you gave a small smile towards Sasori after he stopped with his strings. "I may not feel emotions but. I'm happy of you. You look lovely." You smiled then peck Sasori's cheek. "Thank you for coming. It means a lot." After that you continued to walk, Tobi was starting to get jittery as he held your hands and looked at you from head to toe. "Tobi thinks (Y/n)-chan is very pretty." "You may now kiss the bride." You pressed your lips to Tobi's mask before he picked you up and spun you around while the other member and some guest clapped. "(Y/n)-chan! Eat some!" You giggled as Tobi tried to feed you pieces of cake after the both of you cut it, you took a bite and wiped a piece of cake off his mask before he pulled you to him. "Dance with Tobi." You and Tobi slow danced with your forehead to his mask. Once the wedding party ended, you and Tobi went for a walk, you took off Obito's mask once it was clear, you smiled seeing tears run down his cheeks. "You look so beautiful. I love you. So much." You felt yourself tearing and pressed your lips to his, he then pulled you close. "May I have this dance?" "Of course. I love you so much too Obito."
Sasori
Sasori stared at the ground in a badge color tuxedo, he gave a couple of blinks before looking up to see Deidara smirking at him. "What brat?" Deidara chuckled and patted his back as Sasori just stared at him. "You look nervous, un." "I don't get nervous." Sasori looked forward to see everyone stand, he looked down then looked up to see you walking towards him, his eyes slightly widened then looked down. You smiled seeing Sasori as you walked down the aisle, you saw everyone's eyes on you, you saw Orochimaru give you a smirk. You smiled back as he gave you a nod, you looked back at Sasori with a deep breath and stood in front of him. "Love. You look, very beautiful." You smiled as he took your hands and rubbed them with his thumbs. "I do." "I must." You smiled at what he said, then pressed your lips to his with your arms around his neck, he held you by your waist before walking down the aisle with your arm in his as everyone clapped and Tobi and Deidara cheered. You smiled as Sasori held your hand and talked with Deidara, you then pulled Sasori to the dance floor. "Love must I?" "You said must earlier." He gave a sigh then put his arms around you and held your hand up with his, he twirled you with his chakra strings then pulled you back to him. "I love you." "Love. I loved you more than you would ever know." You blushed as you hugged him, after the two of you danced he took your hand and kept you close, his lips hovered next to yours before kissing them. You smiled and placed your hand on his heart canteen then the two of you got pulled back onto the dance floor by Tobi and Deidara.
Zetsu
Zetsu glanced around at the other members and the guest he invited to eat later on, he looked down at his split color tuxedo, where is dark side wore a white tux and his light side wore a black tux, both wearing a green bow tie. "You seem nervous." "I'm not that's you." You smiled as you followed the path of (y/f/f) petals, you blushed seeing Zetsu, his eyes widened and lips parted seeing you, he swallowed then looked down as you began to walk to him. "(Y/n)." You stoped walking and looked at Pein, he gave you a nod with a smirk, you smiled and hugged him before releasing. "Thank you Pein-sama." You continued to walk and stood in front of Zetsu, he took your hands with both hands. "My dear. You look absolutely." "Beautiful." You blushed, you pressed his lips to his as his hands went on your waist and your arms around his neck before hugging him tightly. Everyone clapped as the two of you walked down the aisle with each other's hand in the other's. "I'm not eating that." You smiled and giggled as you held a fork of cake to him, you then shrugged and took a bite as he glanced around seeing the guest. "Zetsu." "Sorry." "What?" You hugged him tightly as he took you and pulled you to him, he spun you around then leaned down as he held you. "We'll just eat you instead." You gave widened eyes as he kissed your neck then leaned back up and spun you to him. "Not like that dear." You then kissed and pecked Zetsu's lips and rested your hand on his shoulder. "I love you." "I love you." After the two of you slow dance you and him went back to his garden for another slow dance.
Hidan
You took a deep breath, Zetsu handed you the flowers after he finished helping you with your dress, he smiled then gave a nod, as you did the same with a bigger smile. Hidan took a breath as well, he glanced over at the preacher then at Kakuzu, his best man after paying him, then at the other Akatsuki members, then smirked over at the people he invited to sacrifice later on. "Nervous?" "I'm not you. Fucker." Kakuzu grunted as Hidan smirked and shook his head, he glanced down at his black tuxedo that he only wore the pants and sleeved vest with a red tie and his Jashin necklace and no undershirt just before glancing up to see everyone stand. "Shit.." You smiled as you walked down the aisle that was speckled with red rose petals. Hidan shut his dark violet eyes and looked down then back up to see you smiling. His lips parted as he took a deep breath with a chuckle and drug his hand down his face to his lips as you started to walk towards him. He looked up then away still smirking, you gave an eye roll then looked over to see Deidara and stopped. "You look very beautiful, un." "Thank you Deidara." You gave him a peck on the cheek then smiled and continued to walk. Hidan still continued to smirk as you stood in front of him with a smirk of your own. "In the name of Jashin. I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." Hidan pulled you by your waist and pressed his lips to yours and kissed you deeply while everyone clapped and Tobi cheered. After the reception everyone continued to hang around the open space in the village, which was the park Zetsu chased everyone out of. You and Hidan stayed around each other and talked about the victims he brung and hung around other members before it was time to slow dance. "Come on." "Shit." Hidan pulled you close and danced with you slowly as he gave you an actual smile. "You look just. Amazing. Beautiful, just. Damn." You blushed and pecked his cheek and continued to dance with him. "And you look." "Don't you say it." "Handsome." He smirked this time after you gave a small giggle. "I love you. So fucken much." "I love you too asshole." Every one soon left once the clock struck eleven, you and Hidan went to the base later on, the both of you speckled in blood. "(Y/n). You just. I'm thankful to Jashin I have you." You smiled as Hidan smiled at you, you saw a tear in his eye and giggled when looked away. "I love you too Hidan." You brung his lips to yours by his chin, he kissed deeply then whispered into it. "Now for the honeymoon." "Which will come later since we promised the base." "I know."
Kisame
Kisame gave a deep sigh with a smirk, he glanced to the side to see Tobi give him a thumbs up. You smiled with a sigh as well, as you stared at yourself in the mirror. "(Y/n)." You smiled seeing Zetsu hand you your flowers you asked him for, that he got out of his Bardeen. "Zetsu." The light side of him gave a small smile, you smiled back then hugged him tightly. "Thank you for all this." Both sides gave a hug before releasing. "You're welcome." "Yeah. Same." Kisame looked up and gave a smirk as he stood in his black tuxedo with a dark blue tie and vest as he watched everyone stand up. You smiled with a hint of blush seeing Kisame, his lips parted when he saw you walking up to him, you gave a glance at everyone then at the lake that was behind the alter. "You look beautiful." You smile as Kisame took your hands and pecked them with a smirk. "And you look handsome in a tux." "I pronounce you, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Kisame pulled you by your waist and into his lips, you kissed him back deeply before the two of you walked down the aisle with everyone clapping. "Don't throw me." Kisame smirked as he held you bridal style before putting you back down on the grass next to the lake. "I'll wait." You smiled and kissed him once again, you then pulled him to the side. "Dance with me." He gave an eye roll then took your hand and let you back to where everyone else was at. "Only because I love you." "And I love you."
Orochimaru
Orochimaru shut his eyes and looked down with a smirk as he stood in an all white tuxedo. He gave a small chuckle only to look back up. You smiled as you stared at yourself, you then grabbed your flowers just as the base door opened. Orochimaru looked around then shut his eyes once everyone stood up. "Never thought this would happen." Just as he opened his eyes he smirked seeing you approach the aisle, you looked at the other members and smiled, walking down it before stopping at Kakuzu. "Thank you for all this." You hugged him before pulling back and looking at Orochimaru as Kakuzu gave you a nod and a smirk under his mask. "You look divine." You smiled as he took your hands and held them, pulling you to where his forehead pressed against yours. "I do." "I do." "You may now kiss the bride." Orochimaru put a strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear before lifting your chin to his lips as everyone clapped. "May I?" You smiled and took Orochimaru's hand as he brung you close, onto the dance floor. "I love you." "My snake. I love you. More than anything." He pecked your lips after he twirled you and pulled you back to him. After the two of you danced two sat on the head of his summoning snake and smiled at each other when the night sky fell. "Orochi I love you just as much."