Random Scenario:His Phone

(This is just random)
Pein
Wallpaper:
You and Him doing the Almighty push sign
Pictures:
Mainly of you, has pictures of villages to destroy and some paper work information.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you doing paperwork, him destroying villages.
Your Contact Name:
Goddess
Ringtone:
Painkiller-Three Days Grace
Kakuzu
Wallpaper:
You in his hoodie next to him, both holding fans of money.
Pictures:
Mainly of you in his hoodie or you with money, Money, dead people he killed.
Videos:
You counting money, him beating Hidan, him killing his bounties and turning them in.
Your Contact Name:
My Money Lover
Ringtone:
Cashing sounds
Deidara
Wallpaper:
You holding up a clay bird in his hoodie
Pictures:
Pictures of you and him, clay art, explosions, fireworks, some with you in them.
Videos:
Explosions, surprise ones of you, bird eye views, you making clay art.
Your Contact Name:
Beautiful
Ringtone:
Here comes the boom-Nelly
Tobi/Obito
Wallpaper:
Tobi spinning you up off the ground
Pictures:
Mainly of you and Tobi, some of Deidara mad at him, pictures of sweets, a few with you selfie kissing his lips with his mask above them.
Videos:
Deidara trying to kill him, surprise ones of you, you and him playing games, random animals.
Your Contact Name:
(Y/n)-chan my Angel
Ringtone:
My Demons-Starset
Sasori
Wallpaper:
You hugging him from behind, kissing his cheek while he's at his desk.
Pictures:
Puppets he made, you making puppets.
Videos:
You making puppets, him cupping your cheek and kissing you, surprise ones you got of him.
Your Contact Name:
Love
Ringtone:
Whispers in the dark-Skillet
Zetsu
Wallpaper:
You holding your (f/f) to your face
Pictures:
Ideal flowers for garden, his garden, you kissing him, you in his garden, surprise ones of you.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you spraying you with a water hose, his light side complimenting you, videos of his garden, him trying to eat people.
Your Contact Name:
Your name with flower and heart emojis around it
Ringtone:
Painting Flowers-All Time Low
Hidan
Wallpaper:
You in his hoodie holding up the middle finger speckled in blood.
Pictures:
Selfies of you with him photo bombing them, Jashinest symbols, yours and his sacrifices, surprise pics of you with little clothing.
Videos:
Him or you sacrificing or praying, surprise prank ones of you, him arguing with you on purpose, cursing each other out playfully, you kissing him randomly, him getting his ass kicked by Kakuzu.
Your Contact Name:
Sexy Love
Ringtone:
Dirty Mind-Nightcore
Kisame
Wallpaper:
Both of you in a swimsuit in the lake with you on his shoulders.
Pictures:
The lake, you and him mainly in it, you in his hoodie, surprise ones of you, sharks.
Videos:
Him throwing you into the lake, surprise ones of you, him doing water jutsus, surprise videos you got of him.
Your Contact Name:
Shark Bait
Ringtone:
  Shark Theme Song
Orochimaru
Wallpaper:
You and him on one of his snake summonings.
Pictures:
Surprise ones of you in his hoodie, snake types, his experiments, you kissing his cheek, you with your hair covering your face.
Videos:
Him moving your hair out of your face while you're sleeping, you telling him he's a snake with narrow eyes, surprise ones of you, him battling.
Your Contact Name:
Precious Snake
Ringtone:
And the snakes start to sing-Bring me the Horizon

(Lol tbh I loved doing this scenario XD hoped you enjoyed it I did! More to come soon! XD)