When He Takes A Survey You Made Up

(So! This is quite different. I gotta say, tough request. Welp! Like I always say 'I got this.')

Questions:
1. "What's one thing I do that you hate?"
2. "If you had one word to describe our relationship, what would it be?"
3. "What's something that you would name after me?"
4. "What is one thing women do, or just me, that grosses you out?"
5. "What's your favorite physical quality about me?"
6. "If I were to disappear, where do you think I would be?"
7. "Who do you think is the most affectionate in our relationship?"
8. "What do you think I'd say is your most attractive quality?"
9. "What's one secret you've wanted to tell me, but haven't?"
10. "Why do you think I created this survey for you?"

What and how his responses were:
Pein
1. *thought way too long* "Self-doubting yourself. It angers me, but I remain calm and try to talk sense into you."
2. *gave you a confused look throughout his entire thought process* "Understanding?"
3. *chewed at his bottom lip while thinking* "An undefinable feeling."
4. *made obvious expressions of having  to change his mind on his wording* "Um when you swirl your hair on the wall during a shower?"
5. *smiled towards the side when thinking* "Your eyes."
6. *smirked and shook his head when looking away from you* "Purposely hiding in an obvious spot to not having to do something."
7. *look at you with an intense stare* "I am."
8. *kept trying to hide his smirk by looking away* "Piercings? My smile?"
9. *had no expression when chewing his bottom lip* "I sent you on a three-day mission out of frustration of you sleeping in."
10. *sighed heavily* "To distract me with a reason."

Kakuzu
1. *didn't even hesitate while counting his money* "Your groaning on not wanting to do something."
2. *gave you a confused look* "Trusting."
3. *smirked and even chuckled a bit* "An excuse."
4. *gave you a cocky expression, then sighed when shaking his head after looking away from you* "Peeling face mask. Putting them on in general."
5. *paused during his money stacking, but he kept his eyes down and smirked* "Physical, huh? Hm. Your hair."
6. *deeply sighed without hesitation* "Probably in bed. Too bundled up in blankets to be realized that you haven't disappeared."
7. *rolled his eyes* "You."
8. *raised a brow to you and heavily sighed* "Either my body form or seriousness."
9. *cracked a smirk, but he kept his eyes away from you* "I give you the less expensive bounties on purpose."
10. *sighed when giving you a serious expression* "A way for you to spend time with me."

Deidara
1. *stared at you with a confused and concerned expression, but eventually smirked* "When you put your cold hands or feet on me to prove that you're cold un."
2. *looked at you with a gentle smile* "Playful, un."
3. *chewed at his inner cheek when looking up at the ceiling* "Hmm. A form of creativity, hm?"
4. *sealed his lips and tried not to answer the question* "Um. I guess, hm. Not washing the tub out after shaving, un."
5. *grinned largely when looking at you* "Your lips, yeah."
6. *smirked and tried not to laugh and mess up his clay sculpture* "Most likely purposely getting yourself lost to avoid someone, yeah."
7. *looked at you and didn't hesitate to put his lips to your neck crease* "Me, un."
8. *thought way too long* "Um, my hair, hm?"
9. *sealed his lips again and tried to avoid the question* "Um. I use your toothbrush for my hand mouths, un."
10. *pressed his forehead against yours* "To distract me, yeah."

Tobi/Obito
1. *thought a bit too long about this question* "Um. I guess it would have to be when you doubt your qualities."
2. *gently smiled towards you* "Unique."
3. *smirked when resting his hand against his scarred face* "Hm? A certain facial expression."
4. *parted his lips to this question* "Well. Hm. I find it uncomfortable when you have the need to squeeze acne."
5. *gently smiled and kissed your forehead* "Your smile of course."
6. *tried not to laugh too much* "You fell asleep in a random spot."
7. *rolled his eyes when nudging you* "Tobi."
8. *blushed and tried to hide that he did* "My personality."
9. *rubbed the back on his neck when confessing* "I acted like Tobi to get away with using your chest as a pillow one time."
10. *cupped your cheeks and kissed you deeply* "Just because."