If He Was A Male Dancer/Stripper

(*places hands to face, shaking head while looking down* This was a request. Oh my Jashin, how this was requested two times I have no explanation. XD I swear after this scenario if I get 'When he's a stripper/dancer for a day' imma just. XD my Jashin I would love to see it but Bruh. XD anyways just enjoy this scenario I have a bad feeling on this one.)

(Oh and imma just say Dancer instead of stripper okay? XD)
Pein
Stage Name: God of Moves
Catchphrase: "The Almighty Thruster. Has arrived."
Outfit:
Wears cloak.
Moves:
Entrance Move-
Drops cloak to reveal himself stripped down into tight, black boxer briefs and  leans back and rolls hips before pausing, then jumps to side while thrusting air.
Physical Move-
Takes watcher's hand and places it on his abs while taking the other hand and placing it on his shoulder when air grinding against them, then holds the watcher closer after grabbing their rear and pressing his region against theirs while pelvic thrusting.
Theme Song:
Three Days Grace-Pain (remix)

Kakuzu
Stage Name: The Boss
Catchphrase: "I'm in charge of the money and how I please the women."
Outfit:
Has mask on while wearing a black sleeveless v-neck, button up vest, a black bow tie, bottom sleeve cuffs of the same color, and wearing ninja pants that a lowered underneath dark grew, boxer waistband with dollar bills sticking from the sides.
Moves:
Entrance Move-
Stands with feet slightly spread apart while leaning back and jerks hands, each set of fingers aligned with each other, when pointing at lower region.
Physical Move-
Takes both hands on the watcher and placed them on his hips as he rolls them, then slides them in the sides of his waist line, holding them in place while backing watcher against the wall, then moves their hands up and under his vest before placing their arms around his neck when holding the watcher's waist and grinding his against theirs.
Theme Song:
Chamillionaire-Ridin' Dirty (Remix)

Deidara
Stage Name: Dynamite Deidara
Catchphrase: "I don't only make your ovaries explode, yeah."
Outfit:
Stripped into only dark blue, tight spandex while wearing a white bow tie with the word 'Bang' in orange and red letters.
Moves:
Entrance Move-
Slides on knees, leaned back and and uses one hand over his area to thrust hips up while the other uses his forearm to hold himself up before jumping up into a squat with one leg spread apart while repeating the one hand hip thrust.
Physical Move-
Presses watcher back against wall with his back facing them while rubbing his shoulders against their stomach, then does a hand stand with feet against wall and watcher between his legs while pelvic thrusting, before pushing off wall and landing on his feet and crouched so he can pull the watcher into his lap to sit on one of his knees.
Theme Song:
Nelly-Here Comes The Boom (Remix)

Tobi/Obito
Stage Name: Sweet Kinks
Catch Phase: "I have more than a mouthful of kinks for you!"
Outfit:
Stripped into nothing but his swirly mask and a pair of yellow boxers with the words 'Sugar Daddy' going across the front and on the back with the Sugar Daddy candy wrapper.
Moves:
Entrance Move-
Hands behind head when air thrusting repeatedly and with a swirl in hips when changing direction.
Physical Move-
Has mouth uncovered but with mask still on while standing in front of the watcher, which is sitting down, then presses the watcher's head against his stomach grinding his hips in front of watcher before lifting up their chin, releasing them only to peck their hand.
Theme Song:
Aqua-Lollipop