Random Scenario: When He Draws You A Picture

Pein
A sigh slipped through your lips when you awoke alone in the bed due to coldness. Pein has left for a mission just a few minutes ago, and sadly you didn't get to tell him goodbye. This was your first night without Pein for about three months now, so you were having trouble to fall back asleep. To warm up and clear your head, you decided to go take a soothing shower. However, you ended up stopping at the desk on the way. There was an open scroll and it had a sketch with wording too. While you were asleep, Pein remained at his desk and sketched up something that would make you smile whenever you woke up. It worked too. You were smiling as you admired the drawing, and you even blushed to it as well. "I love you to the moon and back too," you whispered.

 "I love you to the moon and back too," you whispered

Kakuzu
"There. Now you can go to sleep," Kakuzu mumbled as he tapped a drawing on the headboard of the bed. For some odd reason, you haven't been sleeping as much as you do. It was like each time you fell asleep you woke up with a nightmare. Kakuzu was getting tired of it, but not of you of course. With that being said, you convinced him to find you a dream catcher each time he went out into a village for a mission. Since he had no luck each time, Kakuzu just sketched a picture of one. As you stared at the picture while lying in bed, you sighed with a smile. "I love it," you mumbled. When Kakuzu sat in his chair across the bed so he could go through his bounty list, he smirked when seeing you start to fall asleep. "Glad to hear," he breathed.

Deidara Your eyes stared at the drawing on the desk

Deidara
Your eyes stared at the drawing on the desk. You were over flattered and surprised by the artwork Deidara did while you were out on a five day mission. It was late, and when you arrived back to the base Deidara was in the shower. However, he stepped out just in time for you to admire his artwork. "I couldn't stop thinking about your lips, un," Deidara whispered. "Especially when you drool, yeah," he added. Soon after you put down the drawing and looked at him, you smiled towards his blushing face. He seemed embarrassed rather than seductive when saying that. "I love it Deidara," you mumbled. It didn't take long for you to hug him tightly, and when you did you gave him a deep kiss just below his ear. "Now I wonder why you were thinking about me drooling?"

 "Now I wonder why you were thinking about me drooling?"