Holiday Scenario: His Valentine's Gift To You

(Happy Valentine's!!!! ❤️)
Pein
When feeling your lower back being rubbed and gently massaged, you softly hummed and blushed. "You should wake me up like this more often," you whispered. It was early in the morning when Pein began to wake you. You were bundled in the sheets and lying on your bare stomach. "You have a task first," Pein mumbled. He was also shirtless but had his boxers still on. You groaned, putting the pillow over your head. "Ugh, why. Just what," you mumbled. Pein grinned, then leaned over and kissed your bare shoulder. "It's only 365 scrolls," he mumbled. When you removed the pillow from your head, you then sat up. Soon after that happened, Pein placed a small and wooden box in your lap. You looked at Pein, then back at the box while blushing. When you opened it, you grinned more and even faintly laughed. "I forgot about today," you whispered. Pein kissed the side of the head, then leaned against as you began to open up a few of the scrolls. "I love you," he whispered. "Within a year of meeting you, something new made me fall deeper in love," he said. You faintly laughed when feeling yourself tear up. After closing the box and looking at him, you cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips deeply. Pein kissed you back, then took the box and placed it on the nightstand before sliding himself underneath the sheets. "I love you too," you whispered. "So much." After you smiled into the kiss, Pein grinned and began to kiss down your neck. "365 kisses for you too," he mumbled.

Kakuzu "Wow, Kakuzu actually participated in this holiday?" you jokingly said to yourself

Kakuzu
"Wow, Kakuzu actually participated in this holiday?" you jokingly said to yourself. As you looked at the display of gifts Kakuzu left you on the end table, he slowly closed the room door behind him. You had recently gotten back from a three mission on this holiday, which was Valentine's Day. You honestly didn't expect to arrive back to the base so soon, and neither did Kakuzu at that. However, he was prepared. After picking up the card that had a teddy bear on it, you smiled towards the short letter he wrote for you.
That letter read: "You are worth so much, yet you are priceless."
You blushed, then parted your smile when feeling arms wrap around your waist. You also felt soft kisses on your neck, and that made you tilt your head neck towards Kakuzu. "Sweet words for a tough guy," you mumbled. Kakuzu's mask and the cloak was off. He smirked, then hummed deeply. "If I didn't do something, then I figured you would plan something expensive." You smirked and faintly laughed. Kakuzu then turned you towards him and kissed you deeply on the lips. After that, he pecked your forehead and cupped your cheeks. "Not that I care," he whispered. You rolled your eyes, then hugged him tightly. "I like the bossy and serious side of you more anyways," you mumbled. You then pecked his chest and chin before tugging him towards the bed with you. "Especially in bed."

"