Random Scenario: His Quote For Describing You

(Soo! Random XD oh and this idea was that of me and my friend having a quote battle XD)
Pein
To Pein, this is what he thinks of you. He sees you as a hardworking, independent, and beautiful women. He sees that you are not only strong physically, but mentally as well through all the situations that tried to bring you down. But there's another side he sees you as. He wouldn't say evil, but the correct word he'd use would be powerful. When you take control, you hold onto what you think is right and what you want to do, and won't let anything stand in your way. Even at times you have to be the bad guy, you tend to hide that side quiet well. Either side you show to him, he finds a new reason on why he loves you.

Kakuzu There's no doubt to Kakuzu that this quote isn't true when it comes to you

Kakuzu
There's no doubt to Kakuzu that this quote isn't true when it comes to you. Because when you are happy and your usual self, you tend to talk a lot more than you intend to towards Kakuzu, whether it's just talking about your day or bounties, or even on random topics and memories. But whenever you're quiet, it concerns him for even though he doesn't show it, he does enjoy hearing you rant. Kakuzu will try to get you to talk, at times you'll be lost in thought and won't talk. Even if that, it makes Kakuzu turn into the talkative one.

 Even if that, it makes Kakuzu turn into the talkative one

Deidara
Nice in appearance doesn't suit you to Deidara. Beautiful, gorgeous, amazing in every little way. And by this he doesn't mean just in appearance. Personality as well. Deidara often cause you art thanks to this quote. He admires you the way everyone should admire you through his eyes. You make Deidara feel as if happiness was a new feeling to him, something he had never felt before. At times he'll feel pain when seeing you upset or down when you tried to hide it. Other times, you'll make him confused on how mysterious or complicated you can be. But over all, you are truly a stunning sight.