What it Means to be a Wife

The time for insertion is most traumatic for me. It's like a hot, hard, and long turd about two inches in diameter having a mind of its own.

Freaky. If I may do say so myself.

Somehow, I persist through it. It becomes a simple motion of sex for me since it turns pleasurable?

What's interesting is that my tokophobia isn't there during the ejeculation. And I assure you there are multiple ejeculations between Nillin and I.

But it's hard to explain pretty much anything since the author is a virgin too.

Some times have passed since our first sex, and somehow the spark is already gone.

It is as if I no longer exist in his mind. He only talks to Trieu and grandmother about the upcoming Revolution. The question of trust arise once more and Trieu asks me again on how to answer Nillin concerning trust.

Or to be more precise, how to know who to trust.

Again, it'd not particularly rude, just weird.

"The only way to know who to trust is to trust them," might still be the fastest way.

Nonetheless, trust is still the real concern. I guess, whoever extends and returns friendship is the one trustworthy.

So this time I explained to Trieu to tell Nillin to first compliment the person he is considering as a friend and then introduce me as his wife.

Their reactions shall reveal a return of friendship or not. One, the person must return a compliment. Two, the compliment must be sincere. Three, the compliment must be about me.

Because I'm a man and so is Nillin, only those who know formality and respect me should be trustworthy.

I told Trieu that, and I hope it works for him since he will be a commander for the Revolution; although I can be completely wrong.

As for my other siblings who are with us, Diana and her husband, Gozen and Joan, and Yennenga and Asana, they are enjoying their stay since we all don't get to be here often.

Although there are a lot of places to experience. For example, the hot springs on Mount Injiosin, the cave houses on Mount Sanna, the green houses in the Cold Valleys, and many others.

My siblings asked if I would joined them, but I said I would like to sit and do nothing.

My time waiting for Nillin opens my mind to the fact that he is a pursuer, a conquerer. Meaning he likes to be dedicated to the things that aren't his and once he get them, they no longer pique his interests.

I for one is one of those things.

Or perhaps I am seeing all of this with an ill mannered (particularly jealous) angle.

Nillin probably stayed close to me to gain grandmother's trust and now that he has it (by having sex with me)... I may as well be an obstacle he already overcame.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I particularly need his attention. No, no, no, no. This man is Nillin: the homophobe alone and not my sweet, sweet rich boy.

Living in this kind of bored life gives me another realization I would've otherwise never because of this 'wife' status.

For the majority of females, it's either the life of supposed luxury like I am or a life of hardship referring to field works or shops.

Note majority. Females like Diana, Joan, and Asana are different. They hold power equal to their significant others.

Even someone like Princess Cassiopeya can experience agency even the limited version of it. Furthermore she is also beautiful, kind, and symbolic to her people.