Jaufasi, Son of Juda

"Can't a master discipline his own slave?" Niusin turns to the dragon brothers.

"Yes he can, but that's my wife you're disciplining," Artemis answers proudly although he is still pretty drunk.

Niusin laughs and covers his mouth, "A Dragon Prince called a male slave his wife. Now that's something I don't hear everyday."

"It is amusing, isn't it, father-in-law?" Artemis strides closer to them.

"Who the fuck is your father-in-law? I have two daughters and I assure you that you're not their type."

"Then may I at least have my son back for now," Artemis gestured to the unconscious little boy in a butler's arms.

"That's my grandson. You can't have him."

"How can he be your grandson when he's a dragon? Your daughters don't like guys like me so he can't be your grandson."

Niusin rolls his eyes, and when he's about to reply to Artemis, Juda spits on Niusin.

There is a loud cracking sound when the old man dislocates Juda's jaw with his cane.

Artemis's heart drops and he jumps to Juda's side but blocked by the butlers.

"If you don't love your son, give him to me," Artemis demands in a vicious tone and his skin becomes scales.

Juda stares at Artemis with tearful eyes unable to call him any awful names or reject his kindness.

Niusin smiles victoriously and slams his cane into Juda's crown.

The fairy's conscious melts away and his body hangs lifelessly.

His skull cracked, and his blood and bone shattered about the room.

The mush of the brain reveals itself as it oozes out its will to live.

"Juda!" The young dragon cries a roaring storm from the sea that shaken the ground beneath their feet.

"Stop! You're going to destroy this entire continent," Yennenga holds his mindless brother back.

"Juda!" Artemis cries helplessly.

The group trembles from fear and quickly hands the boy to Artemis.

"If you want him, you can have him!" Niusin shouts and quickly leave with the help of his butlers.

Artemis takes the boy and himself to Juda.

"I'm sorry, Juda. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me alone in this world when I waited centuries for you," Artemis hugs the corpse in unless tears.

"Artemis," Yennenga places a sorrowful hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Juda, I'm sorry!" Artemis chants spells to heal Juda's wounds, but he knows Juda is half human and so his life is frail.

"Artemis," Yennenga clenches his teeth. "Give up. He probably didn't survive that."

Ignoring his brother, Artemis takes his family and flies back to the Viliienne Palace in the hope that his sister-in-law will help.

Just seeing Artemis's desperate face places a heavy guilt in Asana's heart. She tries the best she can with all the knowledge she has practiced.

Artemis sits nervously and mindlessly holding his son outside the room Asana and Juda are in.

Yennenga returns with Yasana, Alosrin, and Niowei following him.

Yennenga and Yasana go into the room, whereas Alosrin and Niowei comfort the grieving dragon.