Ajax, the Hucan Crown Prince

It is almost evening when they finally reach a fortress and a celebration awaiting them in Huca.

Some of the maids from the sixth cargo come to the second to dress the Queen and Crown Prince while others go to the first to dress the King.

"It's alright. I think it's better if we don't stand out," Alosrin answers after Maeve asks the maids to also dress Alosrin and Niowei.

When they leave the carriage, Nillin, Niltiocles, and Ajax are waiting for them. Ajax stands close to Alosrin and Niowei, full of curiosity.

The King and Queen of Huca come out of their fortress to greet Nillin and Maeve, and takes them to the seats of honor for this celebration.

"Thank you for hearing me out, King Nillin." The King cheers with a glass of very strong alcohol.

"You also, Queen Maeve," the Queen smiles and nods at the young wife.

Nillin quickly drinks his and takes Maeve's cup as well, "Sorry, please don't offer my wife alcohol. We are still breastfeeding our son."

"Oh, you don't have a wet nanny? Allow us to offer—"

"It's not necessary, Queen Fah. We want to be more intimate with our son," Nillin interrupts the Queen.

Maeve gives Fah a nod and then stares at Nillin with a shy smile, "Thank you."

"We heard rumors of how you two met, but what's the story?" The King glares at Maeve with a flushed face.

"It was love at first sight," Nillin grabs Maeve's hand with a loving gesture. "So I went and asked for his hand and marriage, but father still made me wait three days."

"Why a man?" Queen Fah asks with ignorance and offers, "King Nillin had and still has options like Princess Kazoua and Princess Kanon, why a dark skinned man?"

Maeve pulls his hand back but Nillin holds on, "Queen Fah, the sex of my Queen does not make him less of a partner, a wife, or a mother. Rather, your words and offers of your daughters have soiled the good impression I have of you."

"Mind not my Queen, Your Majesties; but you're quite honest, King Nillin, a total opposite of our son," the King looks at Ajax who jumps from table to table laughing and kissing girls.

"Perhaps he acts that way because you didn't give him the freedom to choose his spouse."

"It's not that we don't trust him choosing one, rather it's that he doesn't know how. But at least he has a wife now," Fah sighs and wipes her wrinkling forehead.

Maeve, Alosrin, and Niltiocles look around to see this wife of Ajax.

"Don't bother. The husband is outgoing and flirtatious while the wife is quiet and arrogant," Fah easily give up her son and daughter-in-law.

The King swallows another full cup of alcohol and excuses himself, "I'm not a stronger drinker you see... Now then, please enjoy and I'll see you all in the morning."

"Allow me to accompany you, honey," Fah joins her husband and the left the celebration early.

Maeve tugs at Nillin's sleeve, "We should leave too."

"Don't go yet. The party has just started," Ajax finally comes over and pour Nillin, Alosrin, and Niltiocles drinks. "This is my house. The party isn't over until I say it's over."

"My wife isn't feeling well from the long journey. Please enjoy the party as if we're still here," Nillin stands and helps Maeve up.

"But you're the guest of honor, how can you leave so early? Just have a maid take care of your wife while we drinks like brothers."