Broken

The winter season went by and Niltiocles and Alosrin decided that Alosrin would leave his heritage behind to be with Niltiocles.

This meant Alosrin would never talk of elves, never wear elven clothes, never cook elven dishes, never write or speak in the elven tongue, and to lose his elven longevity.

The pair cuddled together that chilly spring morning.

"I don't know how it's possible, but I woke up missing you," Alosrin kisses the muscular chest before him.

"Did you dream about me or something?" Niltiocles lifted Alosrin's chin and peaked at his lips.

The emerald eyes slowly opened up, "I dreamed myself dying in your arms. You looked so sad, and I didn't want to go but I couldn't do anything."

"If the Niltiocles in your dream was really me, he would've done everything in his power to bring you back," the prince glided a finger down Alosrin's nose bridge. "If I died in your arms, what would you do?"

"You know I love you more than anything," Alosrin smiled softly as he stared into Niltiocles's deep blue eyes. "With your permission, I'll resurrect you through any way possible."

"Then you have my permission," Niltiocles chuckled and pinned Alosrin down beneath him.

They were mesmerized by each other's charms.

Niltiocles kissed Alosrin deeply, and Alosrin hugged Niltiocles's neck. Each not wanting a moment that they did not occupy the other's mind.

"I want your everything," Niltiocles's breaths were harsh but his eyes were dreamy and focused on Alosrin.

The elf smiled and said, "I'll give you my everything, so promise me that you'll treasure it."

"Of course. I'll treasure you."

Simultaneously, the elves were displeased with Alosrin's result. They could not bear the idea that one of their best could not send the mortals away.

Ithronel followed a few others to confront Alosrin and Bemere's lover.

When they reached the little cabin, they were greeted by Jin, Hueng, and the little beast.

"Wow. Sorry, elite elves, but why are you here?" Hueng jumped in front of them preventing them from stepping a foot closer to the house.

They looked at one another disgusted by the lowly Aarthian language. Ithronel was the only one willing to speak the language, "We're worried about our person whom we'd sent to tell you all to leave."

"I see. No wonder for a second I thought you were Alosrin," Hueng laughed composedly.

The elves were bewildered, never thought mortals would ever speak an elven name.

"How did you learn that name?" Ithronel clenched at Hueng's collar with worries about her cousin.

She knew Alosrin would fail, but she never wanted to see it to fruition.

Jin rushed to Hueng and grabbed Ithronel's wrist that was strangling Hueng, and the other elves took out their weapons in response.

"Let him go first," Jin stared into Ithronel's green eyes, hoping she'll trust them like Alosrin.

She gave an ugly smirk and let go of Hueng's collar, "Where's Alosrin?"

"He's with our Crowned Prince," Jin knew exactly what he was saying because had been preparing for this exact moment.

Ithronel and two others went inside the house while the other three watched Jin, Hueng, and the little beast.

With just a step inside, the elves heard the moaning sound of love making.