Paramount

Uneasily, Apan congratulated the pregnant elf because it is he and among others who were seduced by Alosrin's beauty.

And the next moment, Artemis got on his knees and asked for Alosrin's hand in marriage out of self given duty.

"Please leave," Alosrin said after a good frustrated look at Ithronel.

"Alosrin! Why are you being difficult? Artemis is a good person, more than the mortal father of your child."

Alosrin balled his fists, got up and left.

Artemis put a hand on Ithronel's shoulder, "He'll come around."

"I knew if a mortal could sway Bemere, he could do the same for Alosrin who is so innocent when it comes to love. It's my fault, Artemis," Ithronel pouted with frustration.

"Don't you mean Alosrin's beauty would easily sway the mortal if he was already swayed by Bemere?" Apan tried to cheer Ithronel up.

"I guess that could be true too. But I definitely should've stopped him when I had the chance."

Ithronel sighed softly trying to be optimistic, "It's okay. That mortal will leave soon since his brother is trying to convince the Queen he'll make a better Crowned Prince."

Artemis and Apan awkwardly exchanged looks.

"The child is going to be a Northern Conqueror?" Apan tried to get into Ithronel's line of sight. "You do know they will do anything in their power to take the child from Alosrin. The child is the firstborn, the most important person in their hierarchy to inherit the throne."

"I know. That is why I want him to marry Artemis and say it's his and Artemis's child."

Apan pinches the bridge of his nose, "The child will look like a Northern Conqueror. We can't hide that fact, but we can try to hide the child."

"Let's hope we can do that," Ithronel was already deep in this rabbit hole. "We just need Alosrin to cooperate."

And for the next few days, Ithronel, Artemis, and Apan tried to stop Alosrin from escaping the city and the Enzumin jurisdictions awaiting him.

Meanwhile, the two elves left with Niltiocles, Hueng, Jin, and the little beast tried to convince them to leave.

It was after almost two weeks of reflection and agony that Niltiocles decided to leave. He planned to tell his mother he was going to leave behind his crown.

After hearing that Niltiocles left willing, Alosrin wasn't disheartened. He believed in Niltiocles and waited quietly as the rumors of the pregnancy began to slowly spread throughout Enzumin.

In the Capital, the country rejoiced at the return of their favorite prince.

"Where's my Mother?" Niltiocles asked when he first set foot onto the magnificent palace that soar to the heavens.

"Your Highness, Her Majesty is still in a meeting right now. May I console your worries?" Lord Niusin greeted Niltiocles with a warm hug.

"Uncle, I want to give my brother the throne," Niltiocles said with a bright smile of relief with all those around stood confused and dumbfounded.

Then they laughed in disapproval.

"That's a good one, Your Highness. We know you'll be King," Lord Niusin winked. "I'll make sure of it."

Niltiocles frowned, moved away from his uncle's embrace and the conversation.

Confused by the prince's action, Lord Niusin grabbed Jin's elbow, "What happened? Why is he like that?"