Auntie Toko And Komaru

Kokichis pov

I was sitting in the living room petting suki. She's been all over me since I came home from the hospital. It's honestly adorable!

Suddenly I heard a loud knock on the door.

"I got it" kaito jumped up and answered the door.

I watched as the door swung in kaitos face, revealing toko and komaru.

"I heard all about the baby guys congratulations!" komaru cheered.

"hehe thanks" I giggled.

"sure don't even bother apologising for hitting my beautiful face" kaito grumbled rubbing his nose.

"kaito are you ok?" shuichi asked worriedly.

He turned to shuichi with a smile "sure baby. A bump like this won't bother the luminarie of the stars!"

"then stop complaining about it" I rolled my eyes.

"Well an apology would still be nice!" kaito yelled.

Komaru got down and pulled me into a hug "Congratulations kichi I'm so happy for you"

"thank you" I said hugging her back.

"you know me and toko are planning on getting a sperm donation from mokoto so if everything gose well your baby and our baby could be friends"

"really!" my eyes lit up excitedly. I turned to toko "Congratulations toko I bet your baby will be cute"

"t-thanks. I'm s-sure it will" toko smiled at me. A rare sight for sure!

"would you two like to stay for tea" shuichi asked politely.

"ah yes that would be nice shuichi" komaru smiled at my nervous husband.

The five of us had tea together and talked while thoughts of my and tokos future baby playing together filled my head.