Magic Show Gone Wrong

Kibas pov

I walked to the gymnasium by myself. Kalya was hosting a magic show and she insisted that everyone comes. I wanted to walk with my new friend Jim but I can't seem to find him. I walked into the gymnasium to see him  talking to jojo and anzu. So that's where he disappeared to. He looked up at me and waved.

"hey buddy" I said ruffling his hair.

"hey kiba! Are you excited for the magie show." anzu asked.

"hell yeah!" I yelled.

"your such a idiot" jojos muttered before walking off.

"I know you love me really" I giggled.

"whatever you goofball" he muttered with a slight smile.

We arrived in the dinning hall where the magic show was going to take place. There were chairs lined up neatly and there was a large water tank in the centre of the room.

"wow Kayla really outdid herself" anzu said looking impressed.

"I guess they don't call her the ultimate magicians assistant for nothing" jojo muttered.

I looked around at everyone who was already seated. I couldn't see jakku anywhere. He must still be sulking.

The four of us sat down together as the magic show began. Kayla excitedly explained the trick.

"I've never done this kinda trick without my mother so I'm a little nervous but I want to give you all a reason to smile I'm going to do it!" Kayla said determinedly.

"yeah you go Kayla!" I cheered her on.

She blushed slightly before jumping into the tank of water. We waited for Kayla to escape from her seemingly impossible trap. Minutes went by and still nothing. We were starting to get worried.

Unable to wait any longer I jumped out of my seat and pulled the sheets away to reveal jakkus flouting body! Why did this have to happen again!