Labour Pains

Shuichis pov

We burst in to the room to find kokichi tied to a pole with a look of agony on his face.

"guys please help me" he sobbed.

"hey baby it's ok we're right here" I said cupping his face.

Kaito untied him and placed him on his back "now darling I'm going to need you to hold your breath" he nodded and held his breath.

We ran out of the room with kokichi on his back. Everyone was waiting outside.

"we need to get him to a hospital" I yelled.

"no" kyoko said calmly "he's too far into the pregnancy to be taken to hospital. It's far to big a risk. It would be much safer for him to give birth here"

"what!" kokichi yelped "I can't do that!"

"yes you c-can kokichi" toko said reassuringly.

"your going to have a beautiful baby by the end of this" komaru smiled at him.

"only firstly we'll need pillows to make him more comfortable"

"I've got some" kazuichi ran to his car and came back with two pillows "there covered in dog hair I hope that's alright"

"that's fine thanks kazuichi" kaito grinned.

"you feeling more comfortable baby?" I asked.

"yeah. Still in agony though" he muttered.

"your doing good kid keep it up" kaito said encouragingly.

"ok next we need hot water and some towels"

"where the heck are we going to get those?" hina asked.

"I have some in my car" kyoko said "I planned ahead for this"

"you planned ahead for the birth of my child?" I gasped.

"you told me that your baby was coming any day now. I figured there was a chance kokichi could go into labour during the Kidnapping"

"that's amazing" I said impressed.

"yeah yeah she's amazing now help me out already!" kokichi yelled.

"right sorry!"

Me and kaito each held one of kokichis hands while he gave birth. He crushed our hands but we didn't mind. He was in alot more pain then us after all.

"he's crowning get the hot towels!"

"mmm I feel like passing out" kokichi muttered.

"just hold on kid your almost there" kaito said kissing kokichi on the head.

"just one more push baby you got this!" I said encouragingly.

"ahhhhh"

Kyoko ended up delivering our baby. She turned to us with a proud smile.

"Congratulations it's a girl" a girl? I have a daughter.

She placed her on Kokichis chest. He lay back with a sigh.

"why did I have to give birth to her in such a shithole" we chuckled.

"I'm so proud of you kokichi" I said kissing him on the cheek.

he looked down at our baby "sorry kaito but with that navy hair the fathers definitely shuichi"

Kaito teared up slightly "I don't mind. As long as you and the baby are safe I don't mind at all" he pulled us both into a hug.

"so what are you going to call her?" himiko asked.

"hmm" kokichi thought for a moment "what about sayori?"

(I had to rewrite this chapter twice cause wattpad deleted my whole chapter fml!)