Hazy Memory

Kibas pov

"kiba come on!"

I opened my eyes. I was holding someone's hand. It felt soft and warm. Where am I?

I looked up to see snow white hair with a witches hat placed neatly on top. Kayla!?!

She turned to me with a bright smile that made my heart flutter "come on kiba let's get some ice-cream. You can't have a proper date without ice-cream!" she winked at me.

Hold on a date! What dose she mean a date! We can't be going on a date! She I really like her but there's no way she'd like me back. What's going on-

"a body has been discovered!"

My eyes shot open. I was laying in bed. What happened to my date with kalya?

"what was that?" I muttered.

"a dream" I heard Rai mutter "or maybe a memory. Hard to say at this point. What we do know for sure is that that another killing has taken place"

"damnit!" I punched the wall in frustration. I took a deep breath to calm myself "no use getting upset now. Rai your up!"

"understood" with that everything went dark.

Rais pov

I walked down to the kitchen. That's where that bear said the murder took place. I opened the door and low and behold lay the corpes of neko nedai.

I walked over to Jim who had just finished inspecting the corpes.

"mind giving me a run down on the victims cause of death?" I asked.

"sure thing Rai" so he's able to tell the difference between me and kiba. He's intuitive "well the cause of death is pretty standard. Neko was stabbed twenty-seven times in the chest"

"what kind of scumbag would kill a girl like that!" kiba muttered angrily.

"not everyone holds the same morals as you kiba" I sighed "now if you don't mind I have a investigation to focus on"

"understood"

I turned to Jim "thank you for your help Jim. I'll be on my way"

"ok see you around Rai"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUNDS

I noticed juno was looking nervous. I decided to approach her.

"juno is something wrong?" I asked.

"aww look at you learning everyone's names" kiba giggled.

"shut up" I grumbled while my cheeks turned red.

"yeah well I heard some pretty creepy shit" she muttered.

"care to elaborate?"

"Well I couldn't sleep after that damn motive so I was in the dinning hall screwing around with anzu and miki. They were kind enough to stay up with me" so she has an alibi. That makes things easier "suddenly we heard screaming. We tried to get in but the kitchen door was locked. When we finally managed to bust it open neko was dead on the floor and her twin brother was injured next to her"

"so you three found the body"

"yeah. I don't think I'll ever sleep again" she shuttered.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
JUNOS TESTIMONI

she said that neku was injured in the same room as his dead sister. Were the two of them attacked? I'll have to ask neku himself about it.

I found him being patched up by miki.

"thanks for the help miki" I smiled at her.

"no problem. I'm just happy you're ok" she sighed in relief "I must be going now. I still need to give the uptopsi" with that she left.

"neku may I ask you some questions" I asked.

"ahh so your here to interview me huh?" he smiled sadly "alright then I guess I better answer honestly" he took a deep breath "well me and my sister were just having a chat about what we saw in our memories when I guy came out of nowhere with a knife and stabbed me and neko! I was lucky enough to survive and well... she wasn't" he looked away.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MYSTERIOUS ATTACKER

"how did the killer escape if the doors were locked?" I asked.

"they jumped through that window" he pointed to the broken window.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
WINDOW ESCAPE!

"one more question"

"ok shoot!"

"did you see the killers face" that could make the trail a whole lot easier.

"afraid not. He was wearing this mask" he pulled out an anime looking mask.

Anzu let out a gasp "holy crap that's sparkling justices mask!"

"sparkling who?" jojo raised an eyebrow.

"sparkling justice. The serial killer that kills bad guys in the name of justice" he said in a deep voice "hold on their something I need to get!" he ran off excitedly. Odd.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MASKED KILLER

I looked around a little more until anzu came back with an article in his arms.

"here you are. This has everything you need to know about sparkling justice"

I read through it and so it did. This article had everything up to the last gorey detail.

"it would be so cool if we're able to catch sparkling justice and bring him to justice!" anzu was practically boncing in excitement. Wow. He's really into serial killers isn't he? Wouldn't have expected it from such a upbeat boy!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SPARKLING JUSTICE ARTICLE

Suddenly Monokuma popped up "alright you worms get to the trail room to entertain me!" with that he disappeared.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. Alright let's get this over with.