Tensions Are High

Sayoris pov

"open the door damnit!"  token and akamaru yelled kicking at the door.

"stop it already!" I snapped at them "if it was that easy to get out then they wouldn't have locked us in here in the first place!" I felt tears run down my cheeks. I was so frustrated. How are we supposed to avoid a murder when the stacks are so high?

Suddenly I was pulled into a hug by token of all people "easy sayori it's going to be ok. I promise we'll get us out of here"

"token I don't know if I can do this anymore" I sobbed into his chest.

"hey come on that's not the sayori I know" he said firmly "you never give up no matter how hard things get. Now show me that confident smile I love to see"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Token rarely tries to confert anyone. He's just never been good at it and yet here he is giving me the confidence I need. He's really come out of his shell.

So I smiled for him.

"there we go" he grinned back.

"hey guys I checked out the bedrooms and there pretty nice" akamaru said cheerfully.

Naoko smiled gently at me "come on let's get a early night's rest you look like you could use it"

"heh thanks" I said wiping my tears away. I chose a room and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow. If only it was that easy to escape this hell.