Heartless Motive

Sayoris pov

I walked into the rec room with token and the others. Monokuma was standing in the room with a grin on his face.

"alright kiddos each of you have a video tape with your name on it. Feel free to take a look for yourself!"

I picked up my tape and placed it in the computer.

What popped up on the screen was a video of my dad's, my mom and little brother kiba. I let out a gasp without realising it. They all looked so happy. Like nothing bad was happening.

"sayori I am so proud of you for getting into hopes peak academy." my dad shuichi said happily.

"You worked so hard and you definitely deserve it!" kaito grinned.

"look at you kiddo. The ultimate detective eh? You're going to do great things some day" mom chuckled

"are you watching this big sis? You're awesome and I'm definitely going to be just like you when I grow up!"

My family? It feels like it's been forever since I last saw them. I felt warm tears run down my cheek. I just wanted to run through the screen and hug them both. I quickly wipe my tears away before anyone saw. The mastermind is clearly trying to make me miss my family so much that I'll kill well it won't work.

Just when I was feeling brave again the screen flashed to someone horrifying. The whole room was ripped up and there were dry blood on the walls.

"aww such a sad thing to have happened such a sweet family" Monokumas taunting voice came through the speakers "but what on earth could have happened such a once happy family?"

FIND OUT AFTER GRADUATION!

"damnit!" I yelled slamming my fists on the desk "how could they do something so cruel! It's me your after don't you dare target my family!"

"hey take it easy" token yelled pulling me away from the desk. Without really thinking I buried my head into his chest.

"they took them" I sobbed "they took my family away"

"hey I get it" he said gently hugging me "your families important to you mine is too but you need to keep a clear head got it! Your family will be ok I promise"

I nodded hugging into his chest. I could hear Monokuma laughter in the background. He was clearly loving our dispair