Token And Sayoris Date Night

Sayoris pov

"are you sure she's old enough to go on a date?!"

My dad paced around anxiously. He was alot more freaked out about this date than I am!

"kaito she's sixteen. The same age we were when we started dating" mom pointed out.

"yeah but isn't there different rules for girls" dad scratched his head.

"no your just a overprotective dad" my other dad said hugging his arm.

"honestly I think it's wonderful that you're dating tokos little boy. It feels like we're a real family now" mom smiled gently.

"mom we're not dating yet!" I yelled turning red.

"sure your not honey" mom giggled as he kissed my forehead.

"sayori if that twerp tries anything just call me and I'll beat him to a pulp" dad said bumping his fists together.

"I'll keep that in mind" I chuckled nervously.

"have fun honey" my other dad smiled.

"thanks guys" I said as I walked out  the door.

"sayori wait!" kiba ran up to me.

"what is it kiba?" I bent down to his level.

"tell token that if he wants to date you he has to get my permission first" kiba said with a serious expression.

"hehe I will" I said kissing him on the forehead "goodbye guys"

"bye sayori!"

I walked to the diner where we were going to eat together. I saw token outside in a suit.

"hello token. You look good." I commented on his clothing.

He immediately went red "t-thanks. You look pretty good yourself" he commented on my red dress "it's nice to know I'm not the only one who put in some effort"

"yeah" I smiled at him.

We walked inside and ordered our food. chatted for a while until our dishes arrived. Once we finish eating we payed for our food and left.

He took me to a beautiful park where he remembered hiding from his mother. I glad he's able to enjoy this beautiful park now. We walked for a bit and sat down on a empty bench.

"sayori"

"Hmm?"

"close your eyes."

"why?"

"just close them!"

I sighed and did what I was told. I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. I opened my eyes to see that token had kissed me!

"it was my way of saying thank you for a wonderful day" token said blushing. "plus this way we can be soalmates forever."

"wha-"

"I'll see you tomorrow sayori" he ran off in a flustered mess.

I was left on the bench with my cheeks tinted pink. I'm going to have to thank talya for talking me into this.