Crawling

Kokichis pov

Six months later

I sat in the living room reading a book. Kiba was laying on the blanket on the floor playing with a rattle.

The police checked our home top to bottom and told us that it was completely safe to come back. They even installed sucurity cameras so I felt safer returning to my home.

He was giggling and shaking his rattle when he accidentally threw his rattle away. He babbled in annoyance.

I giggled at his annoyed face "you gotta be careful baby. Next time mommy might not be able to find you rattle" I got up to get his rattle but to my surprise kiba rolled over onto his hands and knees and started crawling!

I watched in fascination. He crawled over to his rattle and picked it up. He sat up and shaked the rattle with an adorable giggle.

"good job baby!" I said picking him up and hugging him "who's mommy's clever boy?"

"ababa" kiba babbled as if to say 'I am!'

"kaito, Shuichi come in here!" I yelled excitedly.

"what's the yelling about?" kaito muttered in annoyance

"Is everything ok?" shuichi asked worriedly.

"kiba started crawling!" I said holding kiba up who started giggling.

"holy shit he did!" kaito yelled excitedly.

"kaito language in front of our daughter!" shuichi scolded while sayori looked at us in confusion.

"sorry" kaito scratched his cheek in embarrassment.

Sayori bent down to kiba who happily crawled over to her. "he's getting so big" she muttered.

"I know right! It's really exciting" I giggled.

"it sure is!" kaito said pulling us all in for a hug. We all tried to wiggle out of kaitos iron grip while kiba giggled.

Man I love my family.