Temping Motive

Sayoris pov

We were waiting in the gym as monokuma called us for yet another Motive.

"alright kiddos this motive will really knock your socks off!" he grinned.

"can you just tell us already so we can go back to ignoring you" talya glared at him.

"alright fine!" the bear pouted "the motive this time is that if you graduate you can escape with one other person"

One other person!? I turned to token. If I kill someone I could escape with him and go home. Only problem is I've grown to like everyone here. Talya, peako, marko, akamaru, polo, nouko everyone! I don't think I can sacrifice them even if it means me and token can leave safely.

"Well that's all I gotta say. Goodbye sweet children!" with that momokuma left.

"Well this presents us with a problem. I'm sure all of us would like to escape with someone" naoko muttered. The others murmured in agreement.

"soooo what do you think we should do about this sayori?" akamaru asked.

Of course they pass it to me! I took a deep breath "I think our best course of action is to have a buddy system. We should be with our buddy at all times and if someone dies we'll definitely know who it is"

"that's a brilliant idea nagisia!" polo beamed.

"I'd expect no less from you sayori" naoko smiled warmly at me.

I let out a sigh of relief. It looks like everyone agreed with my plan.

"okay so the groups should be
Me and token
Marco and polo
Akamaru and peako
Naoko and talya
Konnie and hidori"

Everyone agreed and we went back to our dorms. This time. This time we'll avoid the motive for sure!